1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BORN-TO-GAME is pathetic

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Six-inch-Heels, Nov 9, 2011.

1. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
    haha nice one ;)

I got nothing against Jamie(Born) but it really sad to see something like this.
    beeing Nr.1 doesn't mean you reached something in life. it's still a game and always will be.
    :rats: <- thats funny :D

2. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    has two accounts and two ps3's side by side. he plays against himself, then when the standoff starts he votes to kick his "other" self out to win the match, then invites his "other" self back into the match and just repeats that for an hour each day.

Thats why hes a fucking dork!! who does that shit! But at least when he plays against himself he actually does good.lol

3. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    But thats the whole thing he isnt no 1 at anything except being a loser.If he played legit and didnt play himself (lol) and kick people out and shit he would be so much lower even with all the time he puts in.What good is getting to the top if ur cheating and using chickenshit tactics. And anyway even if he does finally make it to the top where he so desires, Then what?????

4. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4

well, six-inch-Heels i got you on my friends and enjoy playing with you, but at least any times you seen us play or played with us....... we never kick people just to get the win...... i just looked at this video just now, and damn this is really really sad.......

i mean most of the time the rooms are empty as it is, not many people in sessions all the time....... so to even kick the little of whats left is pretty......

well you guy's get the picture......

5. daz

daz Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    how low can you go Born-so-Lame

6. DooDoo

DooDoo OG: Original Gluesniffer

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    So basically, he's hacking the leaderboards (in the most pathetic and retarded way imaginable). I would think Rockstar would be saavy enough to be able to tell someone is doing this...with 2 accounts coming from the same IP address. I guess not, or they don't care.

7. JoeyWylie

JoeyWylie Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I used to be friends with "what's his face" but I got sick of all his shit talking behind peoples back and then he admitted long ago that he boosts wins. If being number 1 means that much why isn't everyone doing this? That's what I thought it isn't that damn important. OH WELL... Chalk this up as another hater to the greater I guess. "whats his face" will always finish dead last in my book, not that my book amounts to sh#t....

8. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    I think they actually have like a rehab 4 gamers who game to much and ignore every other aspect of their life.Sound like anyone we know?

9. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

OuttLaw_Cassidy3 The Noob after RRS187

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    Sure what Born is doing is wrong and I strongly disagree with his method, but what can you do right? He's gonna continue to do what he's doing no matter what anybody say because he basically doesn't care.....Born's a cool guy tho despite what he does and I like to play with him(even when he does re-add me after deleting me for being off so long) he's social on the mic and sometimes people are not and that gets pretty boring.

10. JoeyWylie

JoeyWylie Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds to me like you need to make new friends. He bashes everyone behind their back....EVERYONE. What you do really is no sweat off my balls just telling you like it is, or he is, I should say.

11. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    I would rather play with someone who is quiet and boring but plays straight up than a cheating ass bitch hoe faggot two face motherfucker.Say that 2 times really fast.

12. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0

i dont think that would work would it?

when there is 2 played - the opposite player needs 2 voted i thought?

anyway - i can belive someone of his age give so much of a fuck about the leaderboard

@ least RAMADON & ONESONLY got to # 1 by actually playing an having skill

BORN has only ever one 1 FFS match - lmao

weak dude weak

13. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    I didnt post that so i dont know.I think it would.Anything I hear like that about born i will believe.I remember he told me one time he had a log that he would write down when certain people would be on and off the game.Then he would try to work out the best times to play and hope to avoid certain people.The detail of it made it obvious he spent alot of time doing it and when he told me i remember thinking what a fucking freak.

14. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    o..m..g... :hero: really?... really?.. really?.. :hero:

ya know what... anyone who keeps any notes or anything about RDR win loss record whatever deserves to go into the HOS... :hero:

15. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

OuttLaw_Cassidy3 The Noob after RRS187

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    Who care I'm gonna be number 1........
    NUMBER 1!!!!

16. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    I know! Thats just wierd.lol. Thats not even really cheating either,but u know if someone will go to that extent they will cheat in a second.Keep in mind i dont remember every detail about what he told me(it was like a year ago) but it was much more elaborate than that.I was amazed someone would go to that extent for something they are not getting paid for.lmao