1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DWB Challenges

Discussion in 'Archives' started by kingvk3, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    Not at all. I hit it directly on point....its what i do.....YOU guys made a thread accepting all challenges and i ask for the 8v8...but you refuse to play us and just make excuses, so why even make a thread asking for battles if all you're gonna do is talk over a forum and hide behind a internet site and play noobs in public..fact is you guys don't want a fair 8v8 against some good players....thank you for making my point correct again....I love it when a plan comes together.....jajajajajajaj

2. DocRikowski

DocRikowski Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm sorry we should have customized the matches so that you could win and spare us from your usual whining. ;)

3. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

OuttLaw_Cassidy3 The Noob after RRS187

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    Exactly ppl feel so accomplished when they outnumber someone or a few ppl and get a win they wouldn't get against a posse of equal opponents.

4. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    don't make me do the same I did with the monster posse and the Cuban gang.. I will call u out DWB

5. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
  6. The NuTa

The NuTa Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +96 / 1 / -0
    [​IMG]

7. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    Ok maybe this would fit DWB fancy ,seeming you guys refuse to do a 8v8 hc battle with no rules...How about a flower picking contest in freeroam ? is that more you're style ? i mean forreal what is it? is it freeroam posse battles ya'll do or what? undefeated at what ? maybe i am confused....because i know your not down with playing 8v8 against some normal mode players who could give you a good challenge....so help me out here plz

8. DocRikowski

DocRikowski Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wanna get real?
    When this topic was started the idea was to have some fun friendly competition. Ern tried to find some people to play. We scheduled a match but nobody showed up at the set time. Waste of our time.
    We were going to schedule it again but when I finally visited this topic I started to see what was the attitude in here.
    I said to myself, ok, I'll let Ern deal with this.
    Then we met some of you in HC.
    Random public matches.
    We played a few games. We lost most of them. We won one or two.
    All good. We were having fun cause a challenge is always fun for us.
    I was even thinking that it was cool that finally some talented players from Normal would dedicate some time to HC, cause to tell you the truth, if you love this game you really should stick to HC... Anyway. To each his own.

Then the infamous Chuparosa GS happened.
    Before the match ONESONLY sent me a message saying "Random?".
    Probably meaning to break all posses in the game.
    I even thought "cool, cool people".
    I was going to break the posse after that game.
    The game had started in the meantime.
    We play the match. We win (and bourbon was on our side so in theory he also won...) and some of you explodes on mic talking trash about the way we play.
    Then right after that ONESONLY sends me the "GARBAGE CAMPER" message.

The next day the same thing happens with QuarterBack...

Now from that point it all went down. At least for me. I have no patience for such attitudes in a video game. I lost all the respect for your crew and I decided to have fun in turning all of this into a flaming joke (quite bored lately).
    I play this game for fun. DWB plays for fun.
    Being attacked for winning a stupid random game is beyond my comprehension. It just doesn't make sense to me.
    Maybe I'm too old and you are too young. Fuck knows.
    But why should I play with people that reacts like this over a random loss?
    It seemed much more fun flaming them where it hurts... ;)

The point is not about the game. The point is about the attitude.
    No attitude, no game.
    That's how I see it.

9. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    Well 1 guy got on the mic and raged, have to admit it was some funny shit, so in truth we all were laughing including you guys....now as for the 8v8 in hc with no rules= no bitching because every1 knows no rules going into the game, and that means there will be no bitching even if we get handled, or even if we happen to win....so it would end all this ranting & raving, and thats all i see ones asking for is for a fair 8v8 with chosen players, not some noobs team-killing and stuff....so lets be mature about this and just have a good battle for fuck's sake....and enjoy the challenge befronting us all....this is my last post on this matter...nuff said

10. PUBE_SOX

PUBE_SOX Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I had fun playing with these ones guys but the stuff said on this website about those guys is dumb and makes no sense so i will post pictures about who played better knowing next time i'll lose and everyone will make jokes about me but who cares what you guys say you think hardcore is luck and there are no good players i guess i was lucky here and ones was not ones and friends were not trying i thought you guys were having fun i guess not oh well i expect you to say hatehatehate to me but i say harharhar its a fun game only

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. circleD

circleD Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You were talking about Eck, shadow?

Now who is it from here? Who are the glitchers?
    Wasn't the lag not enough?

After the reload glitching and the double tap thing I'm not sure if that lag wasn't on purpose. How can all three of you have a delay from 2-3 seconds when you get killed?
    That was worse than any KSA.

I had some great games with people from here. Lately with shadow and in the past with Pun, Ones, Winchesters and probably others.
    Sorry but under these circumstances I'm not interested in any posse battle.

And for all the trash talkers who want to bore me now with "excuses, excuses". Save your time we captured it.
    I'm going back to RDR now to have some FUN and you can "battle" each other all day.

edit: can a mod or admin delete my account here? thanks

12. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    I understand where your coming from... but just show up for a few games.. mute who you gotta mute and lets just play some RDR...

13. ONESONLY

ONESONLY Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    its funny how i didnt even say who this messege was intended towards and doc responds lol whats more dishonorable than intentionally going 0-20 when you ended up on our team? but your mad because i asked you to go private and called you a camper lmao your so pathetic

14. ONESONLY

ONESONLY Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    nooo i went negative in a random(no posses) hc g match amongst mostly normal aim plyrs i went negative in every bag game cuz i was tryn to grab bags and even a g shootout when my team was outnumbered noooooo lmao

15. ONESONLY

ONESONLY Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    who rage quitted? ok ill repeat my self once again for doc since he doesnt seem to understand it was 7 vs 4 and the room was full so i decided to go to private and tell you 8vs8 private? and of course you didnt accept caaaaaan yooooooouuuuuu underrrrrrstand?

16. Outlaw_Marksman

Outlaw_Marksman Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't blame the rest of DWB for personally not wanting to fight you. I've played an official match before and it was hell. It was normal aim and there was all these rules that the other team was trying to force but my whole team wanted just standard play. I went 23-1 using everything in the map and probably for the next hours worth of games I heard the words faggot, fag, gay, cunt, noob, faggot bitch, bitch etc thousands of times amongst random nerd rage and screaming. I'm not saying you guys are that extreme but I can guarantee that some of you'll bitch on here regardless if you win or lose.

Since the thread is called DWB challenges I'm gonna make my own challenge. I want to fight someone from here 1 v 1 in normal aim purely for fun. No rules just 1 v 1 shootout. I haven't played normal aim for ages and just want to see how I would do against a really good player in normal aim. If you're going to bitch at the end because I used a shotgun or rolled behind cover then don't bother accepting. Since I don't know when I'll be able to sign in or for how long I'll be on just add me and I'll send you a message if we're both on if I'm good to go.

17. ONESONLY

ONESONLY Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    im game outlaw marksman i havent played normal much in a while we can play 1vs1 normal with or without rules and play 1vs1 hc sounds good? ad me

18. PUBE_SOX

PUBE_SOX Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    thats what i said would happen i would post it and it would be taken like this and you even made sure to mention the match your team left because you were losing it doesnt matter to me i had fun but you guys seem to only want one thing and thats to be sore and start fights with people i guess thats what happens when sesame street forum members who play sesame street modes they have a chip on their shoulder and cant let it go im happy to lose because i have not made a hobby of playing normal like you guys and even tho im happy to see you in hardcore because its a fun game even when i lose and even if i win its funny to hear you make excuses to it makes me laugh you are really good at reddead and writing posts that make everyone laugh at and with you thank you for the entertainment

once more notice your scores its funny to see

19. Rascal__01

Rascal__01 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WOW...57 pages full of shit...and it's all from the regular users of this site.

@ONESLONELY who the fuck do you think you are to insult someone who chooses to play this game the way they want? They paid for it, so they are entitled to play how they see fit, so if you dont like how they play, the solution is so obvious that if it were a dog, it would have bitten the arse out of your nappy, that solution is......dont play! Play with yourself, you do that a fair bit IMO.
    Nothing but a punk-ass kid....I had a great big smile on my face that day I shot gunned you in the back after I rolled past you, turned around, shot you and then watched as your pixelated corpse fell unceremoniously face first into the dirt, you camped our bag one too many times you dirty, dirty camper!
    I want to give you a gift ONES just some . ' " , ! ? ; 's because it seems you are not educated very well...nice school you go to ....shutup corvette, your wigger speak is nothing to bleat about. It looks retarded, sounds retarded in FACT it fucking well IS retarded "dawg" ......pffffffftttttttttt

@corvette still using the same crap insults? You need new material son! The use of gay, hoe, fag etc is boring...btw "hoe" is a garden tool, get a clue dumbarse. Another thing, why should we take someone who admits to using a modded controller seriously? Just another dirty cheat, I bet ONES uses one too. I wondered because I never saw anyone empty a HPP clip as fast as he did it in the killcam....even AVP isn't that fast!

And finally Shadowwhateverishisfuckingname....who lit the fuse on your tampon? You have so many multiple personalities that you must have frequent arguements with yourself....thats all the attention a schmuck like yourself deserves.....carry on fuckwads, lets see if we can get another 57 pages full of shit!

Just for your info, I doubt I will be involved in any official match, not that I am scared of any of you cumrags, the FACT is I can't be fucked playing with a bunch of whinging, whining, screaming, complaining arsewipes who bitch and moan about the fact I may use a shotty or take cover if I am near dead.
    I am not mad, angry or upset, I want to rattle your cages some more to get another 57 pages of shit out if this thread, I get bored at work if I am not driving trains....so carry on....don't disappoint me!

20. DocRikowski

DocRikowski Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pathetic sore losing stalking whining bitching liar. :lmao:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.