1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BadBoyz vs kingvk3, outtlawcassidy_3, DIEGO_JUDENSOHNEROO & bourbon21 (4vs4)

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by RRS187, Nov 28, 2011.

1. BVB09kev

BVB09kev BadBoyz4LifeKev

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 7 / -2
    at first don't call me bro, my mother is no bitch;) i'm lying? looool you should better read retarded kid, i said last week that i gonna upload the vids of the 4vs4's. what i said a week ago about the 1vs1 is that the vids were alredy uploaded like you can see now;) for real dumbass, the only joke here are you

2. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    Haha wow you said that you were going to upload the vid's the next day after our last two 1v1's but they never showed. You remember or you need me to refresh your mind DUMASS. The only reason you are or have put the vid's up is cuz I reminded you a few days ago. You would have never put them out. Your still the lier here and the joke, lmao.

And is that a joke about "bro", cuz I,m a man talk to me like one, NOT with this 1st grade talk.

3. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    I don't know when you guys did the 2 1vs1.
    the vids got uploaded on the 5th and 6th of Novembre, the problem was
    the privacy option was turned on so nobody was able to watch them I think.
    You both are right and false, doesn't make sense to argue anymore.
    just leave it behind you. You both hell good players IMO so you don't have to argue
    about shit like that.
    I'm just trying to keep it real you know ~ Goofy Gabby :D

4. BVB09kev

BVB09kev BadBoyz4LifeKev

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 7 / -2
    loooooooool i can't stop laughing about you:D you're really ridicolous and retarded:D for real man GET A LIFE instead of posting such a shit, i'm not gonna argue with you anymore, it makes no sense arguing with a retarded kid, you see the dates where the vids were uploaded? you're still the joke here, fact!

5. Achilles

Achilles RedDeads Elite Player

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    BadBoyz still mobbin on everybody thats kool guys. keep it real :187:

6. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    Haha wow wtf, how can you say to get a life, when you don't know me Bvb??? your judging and that makes you a retard. It seems like your the one on the leaderboards and the one that takes the time to record a video game so think again.

I see the date on the video's but you set it to private soooooooo no one could see. i don't by your bullshit. Hahahahaha pathetic.

7. Achilles

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    BVB only recorded like 9-11 vids of the 4vs4 where everybody asked him to do so. he got a very good connection thats what makes his stats on the leaderboards very good. he never played more than other good players.
    he just got the luck that he didn't get kicked out so often cause of his connection.
    he got around 2000losses and 8000wins. so its 10000played games.
    not too much for 18months

8. GMW_CrymeTyme

GMW_CrymeTyme Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    queenvk need 2 get a life, forreal now, he act like a bigboy in a videogame but hes just a loser in real life. but hey hey have fun u fuckin victim.

9. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    leaderboards has nothing to do with connection. You know that right???
    I don't no were no got that from.

And who is this CrymeTyme Lmao. What a name bro.
    Your funny with your jokes. But talk to me like a man not a 1st grader.

10. Achilles

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    sry but I have to say for me they got something to do with connection.
    I know many players who got same as much wins as bvb has but twice as much losses.
    and many of those players I know cause I got them on my FL and they really got a BAD connection.
    1/3 of their losses are cause of their connection.
    I'm just sayin what I see dude but everybody got his own opinion

11. BVB09kev

BVB09kev BadBoyz4LifeKev

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 7 / -2
    crymetime is right faggot, your just a fuckin victim. "talk to me like a man not like a 1st grader" loooooool don't wonder if people talk like a "1st grader" to you otherwise you would not understand what they say. it's for retards like you;) for real bitch i don't have to know you to notice that you're just a looser who need a life. i'm not gonna waste my time with you anymore, i have more to do than this. it's boring talking to a retard who always post the same brainless shit -.- SMH and i recorded the matches cause people ask me for doing it. and what do you mean with your crew beat us??? you mean the games with dennito where we played without spin and dennito spin the whole time and always said "sry i can't play without the spin"? loooooooool SMH the only crew who beat us is younggunz in a 7vs7, fact! but think what you wanna think, you're a big joke but you can't nothin for it cause you're retarded. talk to me like a man not like a retard;D LMAO

12. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    haha wow using my own shit against me haha. Your pathetic Bvb.
    Your right I got no life. I,m just a 17 year old loser, I don't got shit to do.

just go back to recording me whooping your ass ever match, and work my them leaderboards you got a good win to lose ratio. haha.

It seems like your smart when your behind a key board but when you talk on the mic and speak then I could see how you really are. And thats a pathetic faggot. But it's cool just keep on lying and judging about real life.

So I will just use the say shit that you use. Hey hey Bvb you got "no life" man. hahahahaha wow go play some Call of duty with werda, you ain't shit on rdr.

And we did beat you guys........i remember doing one with the spin and we won. we won 3 and you guys won none. if Dennito spinning bothered you than you really suck cuz he went negative ever match.

13. Werda94

Werda94 BadBoyz4LifeMark

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    im not even talkin 2 dramaqueenvk and he still usin my name damn get a life.

14. BVB09kev

BVB09kev BadBoyz4LifeKev

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 7 / -2
    hahaha you whooped my ass you piece of shit just cause you won against me with one more kill than i had and shit like this? loooooooool you really think you're better? loooooool best joke ever i can't stop laughing, maybe you are the better spinner but that's all. when i have my mic on i don't speak english cause my english is not that good faggot, come on i wanna see how you speak german;) and about the leaderboards, i don't care about them, i just play rdr at the weekend but that's all, it seems that the leaderboard are really important for you, otherwise you wouldn't stalk my stats. for real victim stfu and get a life, it's gonna be more and more ridicolous

15. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    haha your still here. I thought you said you were done agruing. Haha. It's bad enough that your lying to every one and me but now your lying to your self.

I beat you by one kill. OK that fair, but wheres the vid were i beat you by 10 or 11. hmmmm. I,m not just a better spinner but a better player, You had the option to do a 1v1 without the spin but you didn't say shit. soooo not my fault.

And you don't care about the leaderboards?
    haha wow I don't even got a answer to that question.

So Bvb go "get a life" man. haha

16. BVB09kev

BVB09kev BadBoyz4LifeKev

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 7 / -2
    hahaha you and better player looooooool i guess you're the only one who think so:D damn you write everytime the same and copy everything:D look at your signature, the "z" you copied from BadBoyz and your crew is just a low copy from -ECK hahaha for real GET A LIFE retard

17. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    haha wow that has got to be the stupidest think i have ever heared of.
    just cuz I have a "z" at the end of my signature means I copied it from Badboys. haha wtf, r u ok? So let me get this straight if I have a 09 in my online username, i must have copied it from Bvb09kev's username. WOW

And xWCKx waz not my crew to start with. Me, Prince, Jay, and Rudeboy made the crew, Jay made the name of the crew not me. but sense they all stopped playing on the accounts or stopped playing RDR, I became the leader. So get your facts straight.

I don't care go ahead and keep thinking that your better, cuz I don't no what else i got to do to prove I,am. facts are all on video and have been spokin by many players. Facts are facts.

And do you really think It bothers me when you say I have "no life"? Like I said you don't no me in real's or nothing about me. Your just judging. Like I care what someone that I see in a video game says about me in real life shit. You lack in intelligence and it keeps on repeating.

18. BVB09kev

BVB09kev BadBoyz4LifeKev

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 7 / -2
    LAAAAAAAAAAME:D your facts are just lame, not more. "spokin by many players" looool yeah your little "kellerkinder"-friends^^ and the vids also shows how often you were lucky like when i was aiming corvette on the saloon.. and just another fact, i don't know if you recognized it in the vids, the l3 and r3 buttons of my controller were damaged, i couldn't go sometimes in the duck or spin and often my character suddenly stop moving:D but even with a damaged controller i'm better;) and now the last fact, which team always win? the one i'm in or the one you're in? and who become best player in most of the games? lol i guess i don't have to say more^^ like you said, facts are facts;)

19. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    you guys still arguing?
    both of you really has to "Get a Life" :lmao:
    just jokin ;)
    stop whatever you doing or I'm gonna close this thread
    it's fun for me reading all the stuff you writing to each other but I'm an admin
    and I have to do shit like that :(

20. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    O ok your still making up exuses right? I,m lucky, haha so beating you 4-0 in 1v1's is lucky right? I saw when your gun pointed at corvette on the roof but you still had time to shoot me. You got a shot off but it wasn't a headshot. Not my fault. Funny how you wait a month and a half to say something, why didn't you say this after the 1v1? It's cuz running out of shit to say. Facts are facts.

And I know your controller is broken but on the vid's it didn't seem like it stopped or didn't spin on times you had 2. It looked at like your controller stopped only when you respawned or when you killed me. You were running around just fine. I didn't see your character stop when we were both shooting each other, do you? Like i said, why did you wait a month to tell me these excuses, hmmm. Manybe cuz you just thought of them at the top of your head.

And like a said you can keep thinking your better. Cuz I already proved to every one I,am. Don't really you what else to say here.

And I always do better and im always top player in my team. It even shows on our gang matches and also are 1v1's lmao. So idk wtf your talking here.

And when you say my "kellerkinder" friends who are you talking about. Cuz mostly all my friends are cool with you or are your friends 2. hmmm way to diss on your boys.