1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Questionable Gameplay

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Hika_Zee, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Hika_Zee

Hika_Zee Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Many of us here are all friends or friends of friends so I thought I'd post this

Today while playing with some friends and a few random people, we encountered a posse who was... Well..
    They were obviously glitching and lag-switching.

They were doing weird things and those things were happening way too often, every match, and from almost all of their players.

Odd questionable game-play such as:
    - Teleporting
    - Bouncing
    - Zig-zagging
    - Sliding
    __
    - Double Rolling
    - Triple Rolling
    (Way to often for it to be the double roll which randomly but rarely happens to everyone.)
    __
    - Bouncing/Rolling up and over walls
    (When climbing over walls they would occasionally not even climb the wall, they'd just suddenly be up on the wall bouncing around or rolling down.)
    __
    -Shooting through walls
    - Shooting through roofs/flooring above & below them
    - Often 100% impossible to target or lock onto
    __
    :bs2:

It's pretty easy to tell the difference in good, skilled, talented players and players who are continuously exploiting/glitching.
    Not to mention there was some notoriously excessive camping on their side.

We won a few matches, they won more, quite self explanatory why.

This is every player that dropped in/out of that posse.
    xlmagic
    holyCOW-ECK
    KILL_EM_ALL-ECK
    SicK_WiT_iT-ECK
    bigFOOT-ECK
    Deadeye-ECK
    Bullseye-ECK
    bidonte
    peyton220
    GHOST-ECK
    Weary2Cool
    OoGame-OveR (As far as I could tell he was the only one apart of that posse who was decent, didn't camp, and seemed to play 100% legit.) :)

The only other two who weren't buggy throughout those matches were two mega-campers.

Little did this posse know I record RDR matches now and then for the heck of it, most often it's posse wars that I record.. ; ) I got a crap ton of video footage of these players camping, glitching, and lag-switching.

The two whom I have the most footage of glitching and/or lagswitching are Deadeye-ECK and BigFOOT-ECK, it's pretty pathetic.
    :lame:

I've got about 2 hours or so of matches and them glitching, I'll keep it simple and link a 47 second video with 4 quick scenes from their glitchy adventures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUZmnuG1Xmo

Keep watching through and don't pause at the black screen. 3rd scene is the best.

Recorded via my digital camera so the quality is a little weak, planning to get the equipment and software needed for good quality PS3 recordings so I can record some good matches as well as more glitchers in action.

2. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    oh tats really bullshit... :(
    I watched ur video.
    thats just impossible!!!

3. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Props on the nice video. Cheating is the ultimate form of weak, I mean, how can you play like that? C'mon...

4. Werda94

Werda94 BadBoyz4LifeMark

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    i know Bullseye-ECK! its not his main acc! ;)

5. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    I think everyone of them uses his 2nd acc

6. JoeyWylie

JoeyWylie Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah that was pretty much the game there. I wanna know who are these people? Anyone? That video pretty much describes how the whole night went. We were in a game with just peyton and a few others and then this group of ECK people showed up and then peyton left and another ECK player showed up in his place. I am pretty sure Peyton is one and one of the players said he was from NY and someone said one of the players was Onesonly mr #1 himself. I personally dont care I just wanna know who we got spanked by.

7. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can't really say you "got spanked" when they used lag switches, can you? I mean, I think you guys were the ones spanking them so badly that they had to get on sock accounts to cheat and maybe have a chance at beating you...think about it.
    :Thinkingof_:

8. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    but thats just impossible to kill someone
    glitching this way....
    they should get this Award :D

9. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    Deadeye like a crazy :) Can't run away from a locked on hit unless you run behind shit.

Then again when I do that I get connection errors. FTL

10. Werda94

Werda94 BadBoyz4LifeMark

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    lol Bullseye-ECK is Rottenapple! so i think when they talk bout the number1 himself they mean Ramodadon and so i think jai_da_rican_don is 1of the ECK members 2! (just saying)! but pssssssssssss! keep it secret! LOL

11. sworaz

sworaz Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Glad you caught some of that crap on video Hika. It was pretty lame to be playing against these garbage players. I knew something was up when none of them had mic's and all were under alias names. Obviously trying to hide their identity for one reason or another.

Glad I didn't make it into that video....I sustained major headshots multiple times :grumble:

12. made in boliviia

made in boliviia Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    i git them all on tvo, i turned it over to sony, the ECK's shit is gettin reday to shut down, and they will be banned for good

All the eck's are cheaters laggers glitchers, and mods

Because when i turned my shit on i lit the eck's ass up.. They are cheaters on modd users, all the eck, all of them. But we still whoop there ass though, even when they cheated, there even shitty cheaters....

Wait till the eck's run into the made in crew! We will run your ass back to nazi germany... Punk ass eck's, barron really really spanked your ass to. You even tried to vote him out because yall scared.. I couldnt believe that. Eck got caught cheatin and still couldnt win every game...rofl

Rottenapple is ramodadon's brother.

13. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    i also ran across these eck boys and have notice the same glitch/lag effects , and when red-baron came into the session they all voted him out as fast as they could

14. sworaz

sworaz Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tell us more...

15. ToomuchOranges

ToomuchOranges Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    So... who won? lol

16. sworaz

sworaz Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We probably played about 8 games...and I don't think we won more than 2 of them. :Eyecrazy:

17. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    them ECK dudes

we played them 4 over an hour - we did'nt win a single game but we were very close on a few games

i edited this comment because what i wrote just looked like a sore loser

they def have mad skillz

18. Werda94

Werda94 BadBoyz4LifeMark

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    yo WTF is wrong with u??? nazi germany??? i would love 2 punch u in ur ugly face now u fuking homo!

19. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Off Topic(sorta)

I had the misfortune of playing with that douchebag Ramodadon, whatever the fuck his name is. People accused him of cheating, and I always saw he was #1 on the leaderboards. When I first got into a room with him I thought, "shit, this dude's #1. I'm gonna get destroyed." It was actually the other way around... I, being a scrub at the time, gave him an ass whupping. After the ass whupping, he had to pull out the fag switch and teleport everywhere. He was the first person I'd ever seen using a fag switch, this was a few months back when I was still a scrub like I said. Even with the fag switch, he only managed to get 20 kills per game and die a few times. Eventually, the pathetic loser left and I messaged him asking why he cheated and never got a response. I remember that day clearly because it was also the day I made two of my best friends in the game who helped me to take the douchebag down. Cheating's weak. :shrug:

20. dallastrekkie

dallastrekkie Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    dang I knew somethin was fishy bout them ECKs. they were shooting through freaking hay bales.