1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats Your Most Memorable Game?

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by crome44caliber, Feb 25, 2011.

1. DooDoo

DooDoo OG: Original Gluesniffer

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    haha, yeah. That was me. :(

2. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    :lmao:

Ok okay! Good job for sure but why'd you stay? Just to see how long it'd last?

3. Ariel_Massacre

Ariel_Massacre Super Human Zombie

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    Now (to date), my most memorable game was 39 kills/27 headshots - Hold Your Own in Tesoro Azul. I don't recall how many deaths I had, but it wasn't that many.

4. DooDoo

DooDoo OG: Original Gluesniffer

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, just to see how many kills I could get in one game. After 3+ hours it got really old so I quit.

5. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    The last time I saw that many kills was when I was helping someone get gold guns on their accounts (so they could sell the account). lol I died about 200 times and the other guy helping us died around 50-100 times before he got tired of it and left.

6. Ariel_Massacre

Ariel_Massacre Super Human Zombie

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    New record: 42 kills, 34 headshots

7. Thunder5King

Thunder5King Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Yeah that was pretty sick, we stood no chance against you hahaha

8. lil_matt30

lil_matt30 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Mine was when I was playing under the tribute account I had for Hero for two days. I was Hero_luvs_Anul and I was in a HYO in Las Hermanas. He was playing with some other guys from RDCF. Went into overtime so I decided to be a dick and camp behind the wall up above our bag. Came down to Hero and I being the only ones alive. He came to get our bag and I popped up and shot him in the head for the win under my Hero_Luvs_Anul account. Good times. *much respect to Hero now*

9. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    came into mcfarlands ranch alone and the team was down by double.slowly came back and was down by 1 kill with only a couple secs left.came up on 2 players , nailed headshot on 1 to go 2 sudden death and immidiatly rifle butted the last one for the win.

10. SiscoC

SiscoC Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dude, I still remember this game! lol The posse we had was straight up STACKED tho...not many teams would pose a challenge. Which was par for the course, because we were always in beast posses. lol

Most memorable game: REDSLAYER03 and I were playing a Gang Shootout at Armadillo. The game was full, and Redslayer went 43-2 and was sure that he got Top Player. And then it popped up and said Top Player: SiscoC. I went 44-3. hahaha he was freaking out. So in a game of 100 kills, Redslayer and I had 87 of those kills combined. The other 6 guys on our team were just running in circles confused the whole game while we wiped out the team on each side of the map. Lulz good times.

11. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +212 / 27 / -1
    FFA Gold rush in Armadillo. I had been playing against this clan for several hours and during that entire time they kept saying how much I sucked etc. even though I was coming in 3rd at the worst every time and they had like 6 or 8 clan members so I was more or less beating their entire clan save for one player. One guy kept saying "worst player ever" to me over and over even though he never beat me. Then in the gold rush I hit 10 bags against them with three minutes to spare even though they were all trying and I beat the entire clan. Again the one guy says "worst player ever" in ref. to me and I'm like "If I'm the worst player ever where does that place you? Worse than the worst? You haven't managed to outscore me yet." Suddenly his whole clan turns on him and starts laughing at him and talking smack to their own guy. It was very satisfying.

12. ItsJames00

ItsJames00 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I love RDR and Red Dead Revolver. Both games i had played and now waiting for RDR 2.,