1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invincibility glitch

Discussion in 'Glitches and Bugs' started by STEP.RGOO, Mar 1, 2012.

1. STEP.RGOO

STEP.RGOO Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Is there anything that can b done against this glitch apart from leave the session,can't always kick them out either because players would rather c how they r doing the glitch instead of voting to kick them out.It never used to bother me but now I'm running into it all the time.any help on this would b appreciated?

2. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    On ps3 or xbox360? As far as I know the old ones involved waiting it out or push them (if they were froze ) into the water lol. Other than that avoid them or go hide in a under map/out of map glitch.

3. Ariel_Massacre

Ariel_Massacre Super Human Zombie

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    If they don't get kicked, I'd think changing sessions is the best bet.

4. STEP.RGOO

STEP.RGOO Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sorry this is on ps3,in gangshootouts all I can c of them is them running on the spot,but I can't get anywhere near them to shoot them,it's so frustating

5. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    i hate cheats...........people who do this should be banned off psn.............not cool

• Like Like x 1
  6. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    Yep, this is the best thing to do.
    And for once I agree with M1. :)

7. ItsBritneyBitch

ItsBritneyBitch Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    i say everytime that i'm a moderator of psn so they go out

• Like Like x 5
  8. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    hahaha good one :D

and I think you mean the invisible horse glitch...
    what I'm doing when I see those ppl I'll tell one of my enemies to teamkill him
    or I invite a friend to teamkill him hehe
    and then after he gets spawned I'm watching where he's going to try this again.
    I'll wait and deadeye the shit out of him till he finally leaves the session and starts sending me
    some hate-mails :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    Report it to banhammer@rockstargames.com with time date and description of action.

10. STEP.RGOO

STEP.RGOO Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks 4 your help guys il definatley try inviting sum1 to team kill him,then deadeye the shit out of him,thanx again:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    add me I'd love to do the glitch to kill him lol

• Like Like x 2
  12. STEP.RGOO

STEP.RGOO Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    thanks I will add u,other glitches like shooting through Walls etc,rnt a problem they still can b killed easy enough,but when these asses walk away with 64 kills and 0 deaths whilst pissing themselfs laughing,calling us noobs....bollocks to that.That's why I thought it must have been the invincibilty glitch 0 deaths:)my bad.il invite u next time I c him:)

13. STEP.RGOO

STEP.RGOO Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I u
    I understand wot u r both saying but latelty is hard enough to find a good session that's not laggy or full of knobs,then when you find a good session u get cheats,thankyou for your advice though:)

14. btant1

btant1 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    its this invisibilty(horse glitch) that p@sses me off, getting shot by an invisible player, i understand how to do it. where you fall through the map on your horse and then hide it somewhere on a gang shootout map. i just dont know where to get my horse to fall through

:wtf:

• Like Like x 2
  15. STEP.RGOO

STEP.RGOO Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I still don't even know where the horse comes into it lol,I know u tan put a horse sumwhere in private and it will still b there on public but that's about it,this is wot I mean I don't understand how the cheat goes about doing this....cheers added a bit more to my puzzle though:)

16. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    The invisibility glitch worked like so (seems a bit magical and outlandish but it kind of makes sense?) Not sure if it still works like this.

You get a steed (doesn't have to be a horse... horses can jump and it makes getting into glitches easier).
    You ride into a drop point (that's what I call the portals) or whomping willows....
    You sail into another drop point. You start feeling like your steed is pegasus and you're in the wrong game ;)
    You're on a bit of acid trip in scenery and you start wondering what was in that mountain dew. (this somehow bonds/forces the invisibility glitch).
    You land on solid ground. You are now somehow combined with your steed (who is now invisible because of the acid trip/game glitch trip).

Once you safely travel out of never never land with your steed in healthy condition you may now dismount your steed anywhere. That is where your physical body will stay. This is what people will see when you kill them *note this people... this is where you can find them to kill them!*

Your steed will also be available in every public session you go to. it's smart to keep the beast in a contained area as NPCs will wander.

I've got a simpler theory which results in only one drop point but it'd require a precise angle which is hard to achieve when you go into certain drop points.

17. btant1

btant1 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    now i seem to understand, the only problem i have is that most of the drop points that i have tried either respawn you to a random location or i fall off my steed whilst falling through the map, surely there is a drop point that still work as there are quite a few players still able to do this
    o_O

18. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    Ones that kill your horse are closer to what you need. The ones that respawn you are "patched" there's very few ways to get past the respawn curtain. I don't encourage the misuse of glitching and when i show people how to do it, it's with the intentions for fun or to trade glitching secrets. Anytime I show people how to do certain glitches... is in hopes they use it for a good cause (like destroying the smartass abuser) or being a herp derp and spamming the heck out of it to get R*s attention to patch it.

19. btant1

btant1 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i just want to teach the people who do it to me a lesson, its the same players all the time, we get a good lead in a game by playing fair only to lose because some cheat has come in half way through and finished on 50+ kills and no deaths

20. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    You could also do what I do and teamkill any noob who goes in their direction :) The no clip glitch only has a few areas where you can see through all the buildings. Some of them force HC aiming too... so have players move around makes it harder.