1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Invincibility glitch

Discussion in 'Glitches and Bugs' started by STEP.RGOO, Mar 1, 2012.

1. STEP.RGOO

STEP.RGOO Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    T
    thankyou so much for explaining this,it does sound a bit of an art to b able to pull off though:)I think one of my main action plans will b to still invite Persht and laf as he kicks the shit out of them.Also thankyou to everybody else who has tried to help me on this subject,if I do manage to do it I assure u it will only b used on the cheaters themselves thanx and il let u know if I'm successful:)

• Like Like x 2
  2. STEP.RGOO

STEP.RGOO Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Tried guys I mean really tried lol...either I got respawned,my charachter would die but my horse would b ok,Back to drawing board?:)

Hey guys,had it done to me again,by someone different,persht was not online this time so took an embarrasing whooping,tried to do the glitch myself and did everything I think,landed on rite side of river,and hid u know wot,in diddnt want to shoot any 1 on free roam so I rode up to the nearest person.till I was rite in front of his face....I thought great it's worked,then he took his gun out and shot me in the face lol,.There is still sumthing I'm missing,can someone tell me an easier way.Also I'm sick of rubbing up against rocks and trees lol .Plus these cheaters can do these glitches anywhere and when they 1nt.Would appreciate just a bit more help please.:)

3. GimletGreendog

GimletGreendog Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    hey, you have to use an old drop point. At the entrance to the tunnel in cholla springs, if anybody knows it? Its patched with a respawn barrier so you have to do the flying glitch first. so when your horse is going into the drop you hit fly, which sends your steed straight through the barrier. Then once the horse is up there you stop flying and you will spawn right with horse. Its pretty tricky but can be done. Its real hard to explain because you need two glitches to get past 2 patches :@ plus it helps to be invincible. the reality is that most of the people doing it are probably using mods to help them (Invincible, teleport..) But flying glitch is realy important to do this since the last patch!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. l3reakfast

l3reakfast Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    It depends on which type of glitch they are using. If they are noobs they most likely have the one where you can take them out using the explosive rifle. If that doesn't work then they are in full iron man mode and nothing will work. You can always cuss them out.