1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**ATTENTION** 4v4 Battle. Posse Up.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DJ Chunky Beatz, Mar 7, 2011.

1. DJ Chunky Beatz

DJ Chunky Beatz Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Crome don't worry about the cheaters. Friday the Chunky Challenge closes entry and Rules & Regs will be posted. I have very specific rules. It handles all gripes nd complaints. Cheaters. Dead eye. Campers. Structure of the game. All will be revealed.

Please put more faith in me Crome. Ask around. I've put tons of thought into this. To much. I'm making this tourney team orientated. Forcing team members to have others folow the rules or the team suffers. But instead of just DQing team for 1 mans misfortunes I will make them suffer. Cheaters never prosper and THEY WON'T IN MY FUCKING TOURNEY! Read my signature. Deuces. :439:

2. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    ramodadon is still playing - and i know who he is

thats all i can say on this matter :deal:

yeah i spose ONES gets hate coz he #1 but @ least he can back it up

there's some good team in this tourny - im lookin 4ward 2 it

i need a me 3 players FFS!

pack of HATERS!

dude - im not questioning your tourny - im just sceptical on the 1 player mentioned!!!

thats it - i might go find 3 greenhorn 2 back me up - lol

3. DJ Chunky Beatz

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Trust me. MEOW. Cheaters will get kicked instantly. Not at the end of the match.

4. crome44caliber

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    why cant peeps use deadeye? as long as its not a whole clip it should be cool - taking cover should cool - espeacially against alot of those teams

just do up a point system - deduct a point if deadeye was used coz against some of these player you gotta be quick 2 get in deadeye anyway

and there's no way id run out in the middle of some of these teams - if someone takes cover 2 assess the surrounding that should be o.k i reckon - if they there 2 long more points deducted - say from there kill count or something

just an idea

5. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    Is anyone friends with the royal legends ( lesclay, sergeant margera,Fernando king, etc) we need to get them in the tournament ...

6. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    hey crome get with chunky and ask who's available ,there are some very good people asking to enter and do not have a posse, and if you need i have a couple people that wanted to be in my posse but did'nt have the room and i could ask them to join your team,they are all great shooters and ready to bounce...hope your connection does not wig out on you as its been known too though ,that would be an epic failure to your team

7. crome44caliber

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    my connections fine - its only wigs out if we been fuckin around with glitches in freeroam & sometime i get a lil lag - that not a connection proplem its just annoying - you cant win a shootout with a slight lag - you know this

and there's a dude on your team who has more connection issues than me - you know who

but cheerz dawg - holla @ aeriel 4 me & i heard chari dont care who they play with

but if you know of someone lemme know

traitor - im mean champ :P

lol

8. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    whatever camper ,oops i mean crome ,lol , you want me to make your team for you dawg ? talk to chari500 , maestro , fidgie , el-gato , salinas warrior , Aerial , king-cobra , oneshotkas , miky-el , toomuchoranges , diva , t-murder , all great players ,chunky has a list of people who want to be on a posse , if you cant find a 4 man team then your just blowing steam ....good luck with ya crew and ya connection ,,

9. crome44caliber

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    all great players - but i just got me 1 - cheerz dude

10. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    sweet bro ,glad to hear this , hope to see ya there doing your thing

11. DJ Chunky Beatz

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The Chunkt Challenge 4v4 Entries are winding down. One more day people. Al your questions, what ifs, "but he's a cheater" will all be revealed. I'm not working hard to let Lag Switchers ruin it. As a God fearing man I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Buuuut don't take my kindness for weakness. And don't ask to bring your own ref. That's shady and I think we all can agree on that. Or if you insist on bringing your own ref then you won't mind him being attached to the other team as there ref. Let's get out there, Keep it honest, Keep it competitive, and MOST of all....KEEP IT FUN. At the end of the day I created this EPICNESS for a good fuckin time.

12. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a feeling this will bring a lot of controversy about all of the top player's gameplay. I'm gonna do my best to have fun, but the losing team is bound to talk shit. :omfg:

13. sworaz

sworaz Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is there a retirees bracket that you are playing in? :D jk

14. DJ Chunky Beatz

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Gabriel Can you play a World Cup without controversy? The way I'm setting this up. Everyone will have a fair chance. I'm taking and posting pics of every final score. Those who are bitching will just bitch to bitch. Straight up. We can't please everybodys & I ain't no ones Daddy so I could care less ya know. Talk all the shit you want people. Assume all you want. Your just hurting yourself. High blood pressure is the silent killer.

15. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, legends on wheelchairs lol.
    I just play when I see Jay/HUNT/mortal on or if there are privates. I hardly play public now. I'm just in for tournaments n' shit.
    And I guess you're right Chunky.

16. maceymafia21

maceymafia21 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yo i want in but just found out about thys i need time to get who ever is left to get u kno?

17. ONESONLY

ONESONLY Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Ok calm down Charlie sheen you shouldn't be so gullible seems like your the one that's starting a fire just like when you corner camp... why would I buy something to help me cheat on a video game? Makes no sense I'm not that person and its word against word your source is probably coming from a non credible person who doesn't like me and or someone that lost and is upset so why not say someone is cheating riiight people always use this excuse as a scapegoat when its not even true its okay I have my Mic off and people with mics muted most of the time. people will always talk shit! Its funnier when there not even heard lol

18. JoeyWylie

JoeyWylie Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    my new updated team is

JoeyWylie
    Fupa_V2poin0
    samhain7930
    geddyflea

19. DJ Chunky Beatz

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good luck Joey is sworaz still going to film for u?

20. DJ Chunky Beatz

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am waiting for the following to get back to me. If I forgot your name its cuz your still being placed and these are the dudes in process of building. And I'm faded.

Peyton270
    Mike Craig

DeathHulk
    All About the W

MaceyMafia
    TMurda? Rumored

Skyrocket(not correct spelling of gamer tag)

TooMuchOranges

HookemForever