1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Normal The Final RDR Tournament

Discussion in 'Archives' started by kingvk3, Apr 7, 2012.

1. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    Nice Kingz.Good tactic to dont put me in King!Otherwise I would had won!

2. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    lol just noticed how king was talking about the game not being dead to him when he first made this thread and then not long after he was saying that he couldn't wait for the tournament to end and after it was over he would be done with this site and the game forever. Apparently he agreed that it was dead after all :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  3. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    I don't think he agreed with anything except that all you guys are pains in the ass
    and kick the shit out of anybody who tries to organize an event with all the whining
    and bitching.

Personally I want to thank Kingvk3 for organizing this event and bringing some activity
    to the game and forum.

The game may be dead for you but it is not for a lot of people, so if you are done fine move on,
    but stop trying to convince other people who still enjoy it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Hahaha this means nothing to me, first of all, never once in any of my posts was I trying to convince other people to quit RDR (although I do indeed laugh at the ones who are still trying to make a name for themself today, even though the game is 2 years old). If they want to continue playing it, then that's their problem, not mine. If only some people read closer they would understand :rolleyes: oh well
    what can ya do. Kingvk said that the game wasn't dead to him at first, but later on he changed his mind about that. He not only stated it on the mic a few times but also in the chat. Oh well it doesn't matter, what I can say is that I agree with him that the game is dead. He did do a good job on his tournament by bringing some life back to it. Regardless though, the tournament is over, and me (for sure) and him (I'm pretty sure) are moving on to different games. And this one makes me laugh as well, sure some people still like RDR and are going to continue playing it, but that doesn't change anything. You could still like Nintendo 64 for all I care, that doesn't change the fact that it's dead. I mean just about everybody (including persht) agreed that this game was dead. Most of the people that are still just getting RDR today, are the ones who waited until they were practically giving it away for free to go get it which is one more thing that isn't my problem Lol.

5. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    RDR 4 EVER,but I don't play.

6. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Well said, the game is dead to me now, but I'll always say it's the best game I've ever played.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TequilaFire

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    You see vette, I have a problem with you laughing at the ones "trying to make a name"
    or get good at RDR today.
    It is like you are saying only players that bought the game a while ago or were approved by a
    certain group are allowed to claim that right.
    That is as ludicrous as being called the greatest even if you no longer play the game.
    If you quit you become one of the greatest, past tense.
    I will bet you good money there is a noob out there right now getting better that has your name on his/her bullets.
    You are good and no one is trying to take that a way from you, but time marches on.

As for the game being dead, I find it odd that I keep finding full HC sessions when I play.

• Like Like x 2
  8. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    ill start playing rdr again just to claim his title!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Hahahaha once again you miss what I mean by "dead". Which the game is, why? Because it's not big like it was, hell it's not big at all anymore. I could not put it in better words than what kingvk did, "the people that buy RDR nowadays are mostly just random people who seen that it was a cheap game and bought it just to try it out. There not the ones who specifically wanted RDR." And I happen to have a problem of my own which is not caring what others think of me or my opinions. Yes, I will continue to laugh at the ones who are still trying to make a name for themself today. I'm guessing you missed what I meant by that as well, well listen carefully, those who are still going around demading 1 on 1s and talking all kinds of shit and acting as if other people who are good or are supposedly good, have to prove something to them. The ones who try to act like badasses when they're only going around beating on scrubs and has beens on an outdated game. Oh and by the way, I don't need to say "I Am The Greatest" as a "past tense" if I have the 3 words "Of All Time" written right behind it. And well LOL, if there is then he waited a little too long or I just never found him, because I dominated ever since the game was hot all the way up until the day I finally quit. So this bs about noobs getting better and such is nothing to me, let them have fun with killing the lower classed people rather than getting completely wasted by the elites. LMAO, now anyways, I'm out. If you people still want to play RDR then please go ahead, I wish you all the best of luck and disregard this bs about me trying to knock on yall for still playing RDR that TF was obviously trying to accuse me of. If you want, get better, get as good as you can. Hell it makes it all that much more fun to play against other people. There is quite a difference between those of you who just want to get better get known and those who I refer to as the ones who "are still trying to make a name for themself" or in other words "wanna be legends". Later peeps :D

10. TequilaFire

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    Lower classed people? Just wow!
    After that statement, I rest my case. :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    hey vette nice story PLEAZE SUMARIZE !!!

12. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    Summary: He is the greatest of all time.

My argument to dead because people are just buying a cheap game to try.
    You don't know everyone. Although the cheapness adds the extra attraction this was a game of the year. The story mode was incredible compared to some others and after finishing it. Many craved more of the same sort of action. So when this game went down to $30-$35 or used people bought it and played story mode. They then ventured into the multiplayer. Which gave us what I call th 3rd gen playErs. And then the game became a dlc from the psn store and that made it even easier to get. So now we have way more fresh blood. From the days I played these guys are repeating the cycle. These guys game like the 1st month of rdr. My only issue with the game is lag but I'm still very in love with the game.

FYI you can call anyone a scrub and nobody based on their in game performance but you don't really know if that lack of performance is due to them playing like crap. It could be lag/packet loss. Bad controller. Your tv has a better refresh rate suitable to the game. Many many things that contribute to the scenarios. Most games I lost were because of serious camping, bad lag, or packEt loss. It's hard to face and I don't mean to sound like an ass from hardcore but there is very little skill involved in running around flicking up a stick. Any other challenges were cancelled out when people made up rules lol. Running around in hardcore is probably a lot more challenging but none of my crews or friends of friends ever really played hard ore until onesonly went in. I think there's a few who did before and they're on the lb.

I'm rambling lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    THATS STILL NOT A SUMMERY !!! THAT FUCKIN TWICE AS LONG !!!!

14. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    lol I understand what you're trying to say here persht but the fact that people still play it doesn't change anything to me. You'd actually be quite surprised if you took a game that was so many years old and found out how many people still actually played it. But what I'm trying to say here is that just because I say a game is "dead" doesn't mean I'm saying that people don't play it anymore. Just that it's not big anymore, it's getting older everyday and it's outdated, sure a lot of people still play it and there will be more to come, but you're going to have that with a lot of games. The excitement and hype that once surrounded this game when it hit the market has faded. And that to me, is what makes it "dead" as does other games. COD MW is "dead" in my opinion, but that doesn't mean that nobody plays it anymore. Just that it's not big anymore, you don't hear a whole lot of people talking about it and it's not the "must have" kind of game anymore. The way I consider this game to be dead, and those who claim that it died out due to lag and other stuff, are different. I feel that it's just dead because it's been out for a while and many other new games have come out since to catch peoples' eye. I know for a fact that I wouldn't have let lag destroy my interest in the game, and as a matter of fact, why am I saying "wouldn't have"? I meant to say, I didn't let lag stop me from liking the game. It was just another challenge to get in my way that I had to conquer (which I did). Lol I need not make this arguement about normal and hardcore again, I've already gone into hc many times and proved why I Am The Greatest and I don't need any certain aim to be good :D but anyways, all I'll say is (and like I've said several times before), it's not the "flicking up of the stick" that takes skill, it's the ability to survive while going against other people who have the same chance of killing you as you do them. Now as I was saying about the arguement, well I'll just leave that up to the current normal aim players hehe.

15. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Can it mummy boy :D

Alrighty Lol, even though you proved absolutely nothing please, go ahead :)

16. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    HEY DNT LET ME GET THE CAMARO TO TACH U A LESSON :)

HEY Y DNT U GUYS START NAMING CHAPTERS WHILE UR AT IT !!!! JESUS NO 1 IS GONNA BOTHER READIN THIS SHIT IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN MATRIX SCREEN !!!!

17. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Lol the camaro? That won't do you any good. In fact, it wouldn't even be able to handle a mustang :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    NO SHIT !! MUSTANGS THE GREATEST !! BUT SINCE VETTE IS SPORT AND CAMARO IS MUSCLE !!! THEN CAMRO BUT FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF VETTE :) MUSTANG WOULD START A WHORE HOUSE AND BE THE ONLY STRAIGHT DUDE IN IT LOL :)

19. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    That I disagree with you about, oh and by the way: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=matr...w=153&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:78 You were saying? lol

Nope :D Viper, Vette, and GT >>>> Challenger, Camaro, and Mustang all day

20. TequilaFire

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    Bwahahahahaha, now I know how vette became the greatest, he talked everybody to death! :rotfl:

• Like Like x 1