1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Undead Tournament

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Vette, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Ok so I've recently come up with an idea to make a new tournament in order to bring some life back to this site and somewhat to the game as well. It will consist of Gang Matches, Free For Alls, 1 on 1 matches, and Strongholds. Whoever wants to participate must get a team of 6 people together which means, they can have up to 2 refs per team (if they want 2, not saying it has to be). This tournament will include all 3 aim modes (normal, hardcore, and casual) that way everyone can participate. The teams must play on each and every map (including legends & killers and myths and mavericks) in every game mode (except 1 on 1s) ONE time with no replays or any of that and are allowed to participate in what ever aim modes they want.

Please DO NOT purposely leave in the middle of the match. As a matter of fact, don't even bother entering if you're just going to be worried about winning. No one should be being competitive and getting angry with other players. This tournament is only meant for people to have fun and bring people back on this site and back to playing RDR again a little. Now am I telling you not to go all out or try to win? No, just to at least have fun. I don't want those people that are constantly going around trying to prove something and starting shit with everyone to enter.

The rules are for ALL types matches are preferably:

1. No camping of any kind

2. no dead eye

3. no secret accounts (I'm sorry but you CANNOT play for more than one team, not even as a sub).

Please remember that I said "preferably" because those are the rules that I think are best, but you and the other team can discuss whether or not yall want to allow camping and/or dead eye incase yall want to have an "old school" battle. Secret accounts is the only rule of the three that is NOT up for discussion.

The things that ARE allowed:

Spinning IS allowed. Sorry guys, but face it, some people just can't play without the spin, and I know I said that no one should just be worried about winning, but getting your ass whooped isn't always fun either. So everyone who loves to spin, do your thing and spin as much as you like.

ALL weapons are allowed, so nobody should complain about shotguns and such. Subs are also allowed, just not anyone who is already on a team (as I've already stated above).

Now back to the matches, I said that you must have a team, so what are you supposed to do for the FFAs? Well it's not like your whole team has to play in the FFA, I just want at least 1 person from each team to play (there can be more than 1 though), same goes for 1 on 1s.

Now, when will this tournament take place? Well I don't want to wait too long, but I also want to give you all a good bit of time, so I'd say I'll wait until somewhere around the middle/end of next month to begin the first round of the tournament. Most likely it will be at the end of next month since there's already a tournament in process.

The results for each round and the tournament itself, will be posted in the news forums. I would like to see videos (preferrably) and/or pictures for all or most of the matches. I'm sure each team should have at least one person on it that can record the matches or at least take pics. I also want refs/witnesses so that they can keep track of the rules that the teams are using and confirm that both teams played by them.

Last but not least, so I don't leave anybody wondering or pulling a linglo/having a nervous breakdown, no, this does not all have to take place in 1 day, as you can see from what I stated above, this will take a good bit of time, and that is also why I can't say when the rounds should be over. My only saying about any of that is, don't set up a date to start the matches unless you know for sure that you will be able to play when the time comes. I mean if some real life shit or anything like that comes up all of a sudden (like with inessa for the last tournament), then that's ok, but if you already know that there's a chance you won't be able to play for whatever reason on a certain day, then DO NOT schedule your matches to happen that day.

And I just wanted to say that I will NOT be competing in this tournament. So nobody should be thinking of getting me on their team.

Now that's all I have to say about this tournament, I believe that should've covered just about everything that you'll need to know, but if you do happen to have questions, just ask. And for those of you who wonder which aim mode really takes the most skill, well that question may never be answered. But let's see who has the nerve to play all 3! :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    FIRST WOOOOOHHOOOOO

3. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    I have created a chat room just for this tournament.
    Click on chatrooms then in the lobby select Undead Tournament Chat to enter
    discussions about the tournament such as scheduling , etc.
    Less clutter in the threads please.
    Thank you! :D

• Like Like x 3
  4. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Actually scratch that, I won't even bother. It was ridiculous of me to even reply to that in the first place :rolleyes:

5. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    OK, sizing by the magnitude of this thing ! ITS EITHER A HUGE FUCKIN FAIL ! OR A GINORMAS FUCKIN PULL OF ! not vottin for either juss sayin ! But hopfully the 2nd 1 :)

6. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    WE NEED 2 MORE PPL IN THE TEAM JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN

• Like Like x 1
  7. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    I'll join the Tournament, but go all the way with it corvette. Make the Tournament happen, get some players to join. I now the Tournament is a month away but don't wait until the last second to put all the teams in. Just look what happened when people in my Final RDR Tournament waited to the last second to make a date. It turned out a bit stressfull, but somehow my Tournament got finished.

If I was you, I would start now to get people to join the Tournament, tell inessa, FACIAL, Punisher, ONES, bourbon etc. Get It going vette.

Inessa told me that RDR is dying and needs more excitment, he wants me to make another Tournament or something else. If your Tournament doesn't happen or go like you plan, I'll try to set something up again.

(P.S) Max Payne 3 is a fail. Everyone said they would quit RDR and just play Max Payne? A week later everyone is back on RDR. Just saying, you will never have a game that impacts you like RDR. Stop trying to change games to replace it. No game is like RDR, even tho I don't play it no more.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Well you said you would join RDR's team so I added you to it. Inessa also said he would join because he wanted to be on your team, I was just waiting until they had a full team to join. For them we got RDRElite, persht, you, and inessa, I also talked to Pun & bourbon. Pun said he would join if he could get bourbon & ONES on his team, of course he might've changed his mind now. Bourbon just acted the same way about this tourny as he did for yours.

9. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    I asked king he didn't answered me,but if he joins I've got a full one.

10. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    Angel_OF_death wants to join our team. Do we have room?

11. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    Agreed now that ive played max payne for wat 2 weaks, it FUCKIN SUCKS ! NO FUCKIN SKILL ! just dnt waste ur time with it go back to rdr !

12. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Or Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories on PC. :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    y u such a hypocr.. U PLAYIN IT TOO LOL :) PLUS IM ALSO PLAYIN SOME PEPSI MAN AGAIN TRYIN TO BEAT MY OLD HIGH SCORE :)
    not that i remember it lol

14. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    I'm beastin up my deck that's all lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    Its time to du du du du du du du dule dule dule !!! lololol

• Like Like x 1
  16. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    Alright so the team is
    1.RDRElite1
    2.kingvk3
    3.persht
    4.inessa335
    5.????? Elite you say you have another player?

This Tournament is for fun, I'm not taking it seriously, this Tournament isn't like The Final. Just for fun, even tho it is just for fun, I' am still going to try to win. RDRElite try not to get someone I don't like for our 5th player.

17. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    ANGEL_OF_DEATH wants in on our team and I think quite a few more want to be in this tournament but no one wants to lead the crews! So we might have to devise a system for random crew placement for the rest.

18. Ariel_Massacre

Ariel_Massacre Super Human Zombie

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    Aw. Shame there's no room for me on that team ^
    :p

• Like Like x 2
  19. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    If I understand this right we need 6 ppl per team?

20. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Yes, so no matter which one you choose, you'll have a full team. Colt also said he would join, once he tells me his team, I'll post both of the teams on a seperate thread.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.