1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDR Players By Paul Grandbest

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by kingvk3, Jun 1, 2012.

1. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    Well I don't post nothing on this site no more or even come here. Nothing against this site. But I told corvette a few mins ago about this video and message I got from The Truth, this is something you have to see.

Message to me
    TheTruthRDR187:
    "Hello kingvk3, you are one of a few Red Dead Redemption players that have been chosen to particpant in my video "RDR Players". I hope you can take a few minutes out your day to check it out. The video is The Truth and Nothing but The Truth. Have a nice day, hope I see you around the West. I am TheTruthRDR187."

Here is the video:

2. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Lol although I think it's funny because some of the inaccurate stuff that he said about me & other people on there, my favorite thing was that he told you that his video was the truth and nothing but LOOOOL! I mean seriously, how can it be the truth if it's all a matter of opinion? What's better than what, who's better than who, those will always be a matter of opinion. You can never answer those questions with a fact.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Yeah there's a few players where the person making the video must have NEVER played with them. And holy fuck could we leave more time on descriptions? I started having to fast forward it because I was starting ZZZZ

IDK why they even brought up shitty players... was a waste of time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    Me for example.

5. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +358 / 1 / -0
    yes u can ! RDUS VOTE FOR THE TRUTH THREAD LOL :)

6. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,700 / 25 / -0
    Interesting, but I still don't understand why there is so much emphasis put on the 1 v 1.
    This game was designed for team play.
    In a 1 v 1 players only have to concentrate on 1 other player not challenges coming from other directions.
    So that is why the best players are team players in my opinion.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +358 / 1 / -0
    FUCK YA !! 1V1 FOR HOMLESS MOTHERFUCKERS ! lol ! BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH !

8. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Lol shut your ass up and go play Yu-Gi-Oh on PC.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    I also have no idea who this person is. Lmfao. Scarlettoblivion style on a topic that's widely talked about and accepted in an ugly sort of way.

Moved to rdrtube section as this was not news.

Thanks for sharing kingvk3 it's a shame you don't visit more often :) always bring something interesting to the table.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +358 / 1 / -0
    XD lol ! coming from the guy with exodius as his avatar lolololol XD

11. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Don't hate, Exodia is a beast.

I mean, he's going to say that I was good in gang matches but needed to work on my 1 on 1s when the truth is, I was actually really good in both but better in 1 on 1s. When you came to play me 1 on 1 you were pretty much entering my world. A lot of people didn't know me well, but the one thing they did know was that I was big about playing 1 on 1s. And why exactly would I always have been giving out the challenges if I wasn't good in them? I've played and won over 100 of them and I never lost to anybody 5xs like he claims I did with Gaybriel, I am actually up 3-2 vs him in 1 on 1s. It would probably be 5-0 if he wasn't my friend for the first 3xs that I played him. The only person that I'm actually even negative against in 1 on 1s is badtothebonz who he rates at a 9 and who also barely escaped that match with his life, and had it been my day that day, I would've won those 2 matches. I mean no offense intended to ANGEL OF DEATH, but if ANGEL on a given day could beat bonz in 1/3 1 on1s, I'm pretty sure I could too. Not to mention that he said I was just another spinner today and nothing special when of course that's true now, because I no longer play RDR, but before I did stop playing I was killing the top spinners of today pretty often in king's tourny. And also to say king has KSA connection, or that ONES and bourbon are not "top players", but I wonder if he knows that the 4 of us were also good in hc, and that those 2 were killing the competition in it only a few months ago. Oh well whatever man, I don't care what that fool thinks. I don't even know him and plus he doesn't seem like he has the nerve to do that on his real account so he just made a fake one.

1 on 1s prove who's a better player individually most of the time, if you can't kill that person 1 on 1 more than they can you then you can't claim to be better. Being a good team player also doesn't necessarily mean you're good as a player, just that you're good at working as a team. Doing stuff like relying on your teammates and the very opposite. Players that are individually good, may not play as good in gang matches, but that doesn't mean they're not as good of players as people that do. The main reason some do bad or not so good, is because it's not exactly their style. They tend to try to work by themselves or in other words, pretty much take on the whole other team by themselves and completely forget about their own team. As a result, their score isn't as nice in the end. Players like that are better suited in Free For Alls, but that doesn't exactly mean that they are not as good or better than people who do play as a team. They're actually better, it's more difficult to just rely on your own skills than it is to rely on a team. The team players just play smarter so they do better.

• Like Like x 3
  12. J_Dubmetal

J_Dubmetal Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +87 / 1 / -0
    Very well said. Agree 100%

Disclaimer: I suck at 1vs1

• Like Like x 1
  13. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +358 / 1 / -0
    CORVETTE ! ADVICE ..... NO 1 IS GONA READ ALL DAT UNLESS HES A HOMLESS SON OF A BITCH OR IN LOVE WITH U ! BUT UNFORTUNALY I DID ! (not that im homless but maybe in luvv lololol jk) AND DAMN BRO U JUST SAID WHAT WAS NEED TO BE SAID SINCE THE WHOLE GAME STARTED WHEN NO 1 WANTED TO SAY IT ! U SHOULD BE A FUKIN GAMER PHILOSOPHER ! SERIOUSLY ! U SHOULD LOOK INTO A CAREER OF LAW (not a cop)

• Like Like x 1
  14. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    aha badtothebonz. i never played against him. hey vette did i should kick his ass or no? i play for u against him ok?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    lol he's long gone from RDR.

16. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +358 / 1 / -0
    he quit rdr he offline for 4 or 5 fuckin months !

17. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    oh shame. i would like to kick his ass.

18. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

Ratings Received:
    +358 / 1 / -0
    I wouldnt miss dat match for the world ! shame i missed u n king ! so wanted to see dat !

19. Madman

Madman Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    dahahaha i couldnt be fucked either lol

20. El_Eagle

El_Eagle InessA JUst SiT DowN CuZ U AiNT on da LEveL

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    lol the bitch is crying ;)