1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDR Players By Paul Grandbest

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by kingvk3, Jun 1, 2012.

1. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    What is TheTruthRDR187 's original account?

2. Colt_KingCobra

Colt_KingCobra Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +105 / 1 / -0

TheLie is my guess because he's full of shit. I bet he hasn't even played with most of those players and is just making up random shit about them to attract attention and become famous on this site. He actually quoted in 1 of his videos that I've been corner hugging since day 1 LMAO lol so he's claiming that he's played with me and has been observing me from day 1. This is how you can tell that his videos are all full of lies and he's trolling because only a few people including you ever played with me when RDR came out, so either this guy knows me from back then which I doubt or he's just a troll trying to give people a negative image of some great players excluding me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    it still blows my mind he thinks biggnell is a "ok" player and rates him a 7...only good in 1vs1s?! I seen biggnell go 46 kills with 46 headshots and about only 6 deaths in a private competitive posse battle... you see people talking about having a perfect game but never in a competitive posse battle.... in the true old school of RDR late may to sept of 10... he was the best player around and on the same level or better then Winchesters.... some of what he says I agree with but most I don't.. and hes talking out his ass

4. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    it seems some players he has a personal problem with and holds a grudge with.. like myself... but if he just used to find me in sessions when I was going deadeye crazy or posse battles with no rules then I understand why....I know some people only have one perception of me.. someone who only uses deadeye and has no skills...but that's not true

recently I played vs someone on my hidden account who didn't like me at all on my Punisher account and sent me hate mail before.... and after several games he started to message me asking who I was... I messaged him saying it was Punisher and he wouldn't believe me and was saying.. "All punisher does is deadeye and he can't get headshots like you can, you couldn't be Punisher!" So the only way to prove it to him.. I had to jump on Punisher and send him a friend request and he couldn't believe it..

5. Colt_KingCobra

Colt_KingCobra Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +105 / 1 / -0
    The guy is a troll enough said. I remember playing against you back in the days when RDR was hot and was played by many great legends. You always used to get a good deal of headshots and I don't recall you using deadeye in those matches. BTW who gives a shit if you use deadeye I mean if it wasn't to be used, why would it be in the fucking game?, I admit I sometimes use deadeye myself if I can't get a camping noob hiding behind something or if someone tries to pull that dirty spin trick on me. I"ll tell you this Pun, if anyone tries to gain an advantage over me by trying that spin then I will deadeye the fucker cause I'm not a spinner and don't like doing it too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    comon bro
    comon bro. spining is easy. if u want i show u some skills. and one question: why u not deadeye me if i try to kill u with spin?

7. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    back in the old days when we played each other I think we both used deadeye ..way before set rules existed .. and these days I'm much better with deadeye and what made me become one the best with deadeye in the game is the age of rapid fire... when you would find at least one player using it in every puiblic session you joined... so my answer to rapid fire was deadeye... and I agree with using deadeye on the ballerinas of RDR.. the type of player who spins even before they shoot and even spin behind cover...

8. Colt_KingCobra

Colt_KingCobra Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +105 / 1 / -0

Lol that's really kind of you showing me how to do some cool moves and spin like a boss. Thanks bro I appreciate it and answering your question I didn't deadeye you when you were spinning on me because I had no deadeye stored at the time lol :D, so you kinda got lucky but next time if you try those sweet moves on me I will have my deadeye meter full and ready for you lol :D, jk I won't use deadeye against my friends.

9. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    Did you ever played inessa in GM?

10. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    Lmao @ the spin!!!!!! The spin is Not hard to do......and there are a selected few spinners who are GREAT at it, but what people fail to say, is the people who i played agaisnt who had to hide behind cover WHILE spinning (LMAO) to kill someone....its pathetic, i seen so many so called Great players doing it.........

I'll say it AGAIN!!!!!!! only a selected few spinners did i have respect for, because they could spin and kill people in the OPEN.....You Know who i'm talking about ;) and u know who u ARE!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +358 / 1 / -0
    I KNOW IT THE 1 AND ONLY ................... (cricket cricket..... ssssssssss)

12. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    lol wtf? L1 doesn't even do anything except show you your weapons.

• Like Like x 2
  13. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,700 / 25 / -0
    Inessa and locknext please stop turning every thread into your personal battleground.
    There are threads in Thieves'sLanding where you can do this.
    Please do it there.

I have moved your words of wisdom there. :)

• Like Like x 4
  14. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    I know who the TheTruthRDR187 is...

15. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,700 / 25 / -0
    Dramatic drum roll....

• Like Like x 2
  16. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Lol why are we still talking about this? I think by now we all know that the truth was just giving his opinion (even though it might be inaccurate), and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

17. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    hes always been a wannabe and a dick rider...but he can be a little "entertaining" at times... kinda like a clown is at a circus

• Like Like x 1
  18. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2