1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second video by TheTruthRDR187

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Ariel_Massacre, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Ariel_Massacre

Ariel_Massacre Super Human Zombie

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0

I would not have known about this if I hadn't gotten a message from them on PSN, asking me to check this out.
    While I do agree with some of what they say, I highly disagree with certain parts as well.

Players mentioned:
    T-Murder
    Myself
    Colt_KingCobra
    ShadowRaven9
    Stomper
    Persht
    eafr
    Werda94
    and PunisherNY187

• Like Like x 1
  2. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    lol.. I can't get a headshot hahaha... the True RDR legends know how I play... and I don't need deadeye and I proved it before plenty of times... This is not the truth .. its just your opinion..I guess this player has been in the session when I go deadeye crazy :) ... and I never hit R1 and rarely corner hog..

• Like Like x 2
  3. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    PEEERRRRSSSSHHHHHTTTTT

• Like Like x 1
  4. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    Punisher Beast Mode 3-24.jpg

This is when I don't deadeye.. and as you can see I was playing against good players

• Like Like x 4
  5. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    LOL don't argue with his opinion Ariel, it's "The Truth And Nothing But" Hahahahahahahaha

• Like Like x 2
  6. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    when I go deadeye crazy I end up with scores like this and don't get many headshots....it is what it is

Punisher Beast Mode 6-3 2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Lol you can't argue with his opinion, he says it's the truth.

Damn, this dude's on my dick a lot. It's as if he can't go 2 min. without mentioning me, look false I know I'm The Greatest but that don't mean I want groupies. So you're shit out of luck LMAO.

Lol "beating Hero is an accomplishment", I guess he didn't know about how Prince murked his ass twice.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,620 / 85 / -6
    Well this clears up my first suspect! LOL I was all freaking out for no reason.
    Anyways, I'd have put ariel a wee bit higher and me a wee bit lower.... if t--murder is an 8.8 and ariel is a 6.9 (strange lesbian inuendo eh?) and I'm a 6.8 and #16 (my lucky number ;) ) I'd be around a 4.2 imo.

Maybe if this guy was playing with me back when i was playing in Onesonly's and Punisher's crews I'd have been a 6.8 to them but I don't play well anymore ^___^

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ariel_Massacre

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    Psht. You're definitely better than a 4.2, when you actually take the game seriously.

I rarely take it serious these days, but it's obvious when I do; I can go weeks or months without playing and still put up the same big numbers when I choose to make an appearance.
    With what he said about me and the spin is where I find some humor. I've stated more than once I'm not a fan - I can do it very well, but don't because it's simply not needed.

• Like Like x 2
  10. J_Dubmetal

J_Dubmetal Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +87 / 1 / -0
    Bullshit.

Of course you don't need the spin. You have the R1 button.

LOL....I kid...I kid.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ariel_Massacre

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    Oh yes, J_Dubmetal... I just looooooove R1ing behind air. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    This dude is actually a fool LOL. The things he says, it's a shame though. All this time, the stuff about me he said, at first it kinda annoyed me, but then again that's why I'm so unique in my own way :) See, Mr. Truth here might've tried hard and even actually somewhat began to succeed, but he, like all others who have tried, failed LMAO. It only slightly annoyed me, but it didn't get under my skin. That's mainly because out of all of the negative things that was said about me, "the truth" (that not even TheTruth himself knew LMFAO) is that this guy actually has nothing on me hahahahahaha. Unless I'm asked to, I need not explain myself.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    Dude WTF IS A SOLID RDR PLAYA ? AND WTF IS A 'OK' GREAT PLAYER ? AND HOW THE FUCK CAN SOM1 BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST AND ALWAYS NEGATIVE BUT ON THE OTHER HAND KNOWS HOW TO HELP HIS POSSE WIN ? AND WTF IS UP WITH THE 6.9s ???? WTF DOES A PLAYER HAVE TO DO TO BETTER BY 0.1 ? AND WTF U MEAN STOMPER LOST IT ?? U TRIPPIN BRO ? THE DUDE GOT 3 MATCHES 40+ IN A ROW LIKE 3 WEAKS AGO WHEN HE LAST PLAYED RDR !! AGAINST TOP PLAYAS ! AND THEN AGAIN ...... AN 8.8 WTF ? AND AGAIN PERSHT 6.8 ? REALLY DUDE ? WERDA 7.5 ??? U A HOMO ? AND AGAIN I KNOW PUN AINT A 9 OR MAYBE NOT AN EIGHT BUT 5.5 ? U RETARTED ? N WTF IS THIS SHIT U DO AT THE END OF UR VIDEOS ? WAT SOMKIND OF VIDEO CLIFFHANGER ? WRITE A BOOK ? PLUS JUDJING FROM SOM OF UR 'BAD ENLISH' U RNT AMERICAN ! OR U CAN BE FAKIN NOT SURE BUT PROBABLY NOT ! PLUS UR VIDEOS R SO FUCKIN BORING ! I GET MORE EXCITED WHILE SHIVING MY DICK ! ANYWAY SUMMING ALL THIS SHIT UP ! I GOT 1 THING TO SAY TO U ! SOMTHING IM FAMOUS FOR ! HERE IN EXTRA LARGE CAPS JUST FOR U ... GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!

Any way guys after wacthin this shit JUST PRESS THIS LINK ITL MAKE U FEEL BETTER ! JUST TRUST ME ITS FUNNY !

• Like Like x 1
  14. DooDoo

DooDoo OG: Original Gluesniffer

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    I think it's both pathetic and hilarious that someone took the time to make a video ranking people in a video game.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    i wonder how many video's there will be? and do people really care, what this person thinks? makes conversation tho and something to talk about or debate LOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

16. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    I wonder if he knows that someone protected his name.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Lol and like I said, he's got nothing on me, he says I wasn't good in 1 on 1s but he has nothing to back it up. For one that shit with Stomper, I had been wanting to play him 1 on 1 for a long time, he waited until I was off and not good anymore to finally play me and he still wouldn't do it on his real account. And that shit he said about Hero ain't even true, so there goes his only 2 reasons for tryna back up his statement that I'm not good in 1 on 1s. Lol I actually agree with how he rated some people, but others I don't. Like how he gave Werda a 7.5, yea I can agree cuz he wasn't that good, but he only gave ONES like a 7 and he was better than Werda. Hero at 8.5 is kinda dumb too, the truth is he was no better than Werda. How can beating someone who needed hiding and 1x dead eye to get good scores be an accomplishment? In 2010 when he claims Hero was good, was actually when he used to get kicked out for playing so bad. And yea I also agree that Stomper being 8.8 is ridiculous Lol, he should be down there with Hero & Werda maybe just a few 0.s higher, he wasn't anything special either.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,620 / 85 / -6
    WorfLOL.gif

• Like Like x 3
  19. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
  20. Madman