1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rkc vs rdc

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by ShadowRaven9, Apr 9, 2011.

1. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    This video sucks , missed the first couple minutes of the match and its my first attemt to record one, and its with a digital cam , so the quality of the vid is not real good , but it has some funny shit on it at the end ...this was a good match between the 2 teams and very close battle...
    and fearless chief and hero clown on a lv 5 guy at the end, poor guy he just wants to play the game,lmao :bigok:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF3-LRVotO4"]YouTube - 003[/ame]

2. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    Only 2 full games were played and RDC lost both to RKC.... funny how hero says" we kicked your ass the whole night " and "when you want another ass whooping just let me know", lmao , but my bro babyboyy was killing my friend over and over ,lol ....just amazed how hero talks shit about RKC and they never said a word to anyone

3. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    None were really "full games". The first you had a whole crew come in like a minute left and we won. The second, our own player Chief came in and grabbed a bag for y'all and they won. And THEN, a level5 came in and fucked us up. My brother cracked me up though, "shotpapa, go sucka dick daw!" LOL.
    Thanks for uploading Raven :D

hahahahaha more excuses

4. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    yea its good everyone get to see what goes down and all the things said , just keeping it real and no denying a video....there will be more of the RKC VS RDC coming to a theater near you soon , stay tuned

5. babyboyy88

babyboyy88 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Haha majority kill cam were of me! Haha! That's not you??

6. SoCalHardHat

SoCalHardHat <b>SoCal's Finest</b>

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    babyboy held it down. thats my partner!!

7. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    yeah babyboy got skills he might be the best in rdc only one that never camps or uses deadeye and never talks shit and gives you props when you get a headshot on him

8. FearlessChief

FearlessChief Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And Shadow, clearly my brother and I were jokin with that level 5, I was a level 5 before.. Stop takin everything so serious, this is a game. Peace

9. chari500

chari500 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0

10. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0

11. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    fearless if you can read , you would see where i said you and hero were clowning on the lv 5 guy , i thought it funny as well , and babyboyy is a good friend of mine and he has mad skillz , him and chari , and krazyboi are all friends and i admire their skillz and they do not talk shit or make up shit...props to them and hope some of their attitude can rub off on their wanna be leader...and fearless tell your bro its just a game and to relax plz

12. OIDACRA

OIDACRA Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    funny shit! tweak it and it has grounds for an RDR meme.
    change "level to "Legend" and you got an inside joke exclusively to reddead.us members.

"Ay Legend 5, go suck a dick daw!"

13. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    as i said this is a funny video , not very good , but it made me laugh , and it was a good close battle ....and oidacra you're right ,lol

14. StephenMillan-RKC

StephenMillan-RKC Ace of Klownz

Ratings Received:
    +162 / 3 / -0
    you know i'm part of the reddead crew RedDeadHellrazer but i agree with shadowraven about hero, he talks too much trash for no reason he needs to grow up n realize red dead is only a game no need to get so emotional and no need to make excuses for losing from what i seen there were 7 RDC and 6 RKC means RKC had 2 low level guys on their side must have been those 2 guys faults the RKC won LMFAO hero you're ma boy but you need to accept defeat gracefully and chillax bro :salook:

15. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You know me Hellrazer(master camper of the RDC), I talk shit when they talk shit. They send hate mail and I talk shit, lol. And the two guys on their team were camping hard as fuck, I told the lv5 to get the fuck out of the map or some shit, and he ran into the middle LOL. I accept defeat in privates, whatever. You don't play with me Hellrazer, but when you do, all you do is camp and end up getting kicked out. I KNOW it's a video game, but y'all talk shit and I return the favor. You're a camping sack of shit Hellrazer, but you ma boy.
    Thanks for the video Raven. I like yours the most because you can actually hear what we're saying, you smell me? See y'all later lol

16. FearlessChief

FearlessChief Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :why:

:usa:

:thanks:

:feedback:

17. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    yea i like to hear the talking as well, keeps it real ,and no one can deny what was said, or how they said it....winning takes some luck involved with skills , losing is an art , to lose gracefully and to keep cool about it and to give props when you have lost and to not make excuses is what earns respect...respect the shadow !

18. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree. :party:

19. ToomuchOranges

ToomuchOranges Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    just played the RCK...

20. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    and what can you say about the RKC ? my friend is one of them so be nice, lol
    killakid had 19 kills 10 deaths , very good , but my friend had 23 -11 deaths, not bad for his first encounter with major players