1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REDDEAD.US vs readdead.net

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Comments' started by BORN-T0-GAME, Apr 12, 2011.

1. FRED_FLINTSTONE3

FRED_FLINTSTONE3 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 2 / -0
    they dont have a sense of humor on that reddead.net site

2. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ya they do havent you seen the video they posted called COON TOWN ..check it out on Punishers thread (by the way im joking its disgusting after you see the video youll be totally shocked) if you dont believe me go to his thread
    A video I found on Reddead.net Some "roleplaying" they like to do
    PunisherNY187

3. ONESONLY

ONESONLY Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    In my opinion a normal aim player going to hardcore does way better than a hardcore player going to normal aim its seems like alot of hardcore players seem to hate on normal because I don't know? They got fucked up in normal aim? it just seems like that's why they are angry at normal aim players

4. OIDACRA

OIDACRA Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    true that! Plus normal aimers are smarter thus we're able to adapt quicker. a prime example is 99% of the members of reddead.us. WE'S NORMAL AIMING BITCHES AND WE'RE DAMN PROUD OF IT!

5. NYGuy

NYGuy Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wait, where is this video in that thread?

I went and did a search on youtube and is it this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZA4xtpUvxk

6. K-Mac84

K-Mac84 Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol @ OIDACRA

Really though...the whole roleplaying thing is a bit too bizarre...I'm glad we don't have anything like that on this site. I just picture a bunch of creepy +30 year old men sitting around in their moms basement doing this. i wonder if they have costumes they put on before they get on the game too...like the Harry Potter fiends...

7. DooDoo

DooDoo OG: Original Gluesniffer

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Dressed and ready to play some Red Dead!

8. REMINGTONS_1

REMINGTONS_1 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nice doo doo

9. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So here we go i think its going to happening guys tell me who you think are the best hardcore players that play normal mode i need 7 killers its going to best out of 5 hardcore matches then best of 5 in normal ...

10. Weary2cool

Weary2cool "Fist Pump"

Ratings Received:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    i think only players that r actually good can go from normal n be good at hardcore. going from hardcore to normal is clearly easier i think they jus like hardcore because its far less competition

11. Weary2cool

Weary2cool "Fist Pump"

Ratings Received:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    its not gonna happen born they'll only want people that play normal to come play hardcore but they won't come play normal cuz they pussy

12. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im telling you they ve been PMing me in private .. I need to know who the best hardcore players we have are ..

13. the_baroness1982

the_baroness1982 Super Moderator

Ratings Received:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I have to ask - what is this whole roleplaying thing I keep hearing about? What exactly do they do? It's sounds boring as shit! Why would anyone bother?

14. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They are like a creeepy ass cult of nerds and weirdos ..I heard they have to act and talk like the charter they are playing if they dont do a good enough job they get kicked from thier group ..They hang out in free roam make up little stories.. One is really disturbing look at Punishers site Roll playing on Reddead.net..

15. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    they just private messaged me , who wants in on the 8 on 8 lets show reddead.net whos got the hottest site ..lol.(good hardcore players need only apply )

16. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can count me and RedDead-Shadow in. Headshot skills on POINT! :rocketwhore:

But, if we do the HC 8 on 8 it'll be us just playing their game, so if we do HC, they should agree to play normal too and see how THEY do. I understand HC takes more skill than normal, but there's more competition in normal.
    TEAM_AVP and CircleD are pretty good, I used to play with them a LOT when I was a HC player way back in the day. Won't be easy.

17. K-Mac84

K-Mac84 Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  18. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    I'm decent at hardcore and Stranger (seen him go 24 and 6 with 17 headshots in hardcore) and game over are beasts in hardcore.. winchesters, onesonly, and Mr aok can hold there own in hardcore as well.. and from what i hear quarter backin is good too

19. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    don't embarrass yourself any further mate ...
    [/quote]

Please embarASS us again ....lol..for real whats it going to take to get you guys to stop hiding away with the roll playing crew and come play some real players , unless you like acting and playing pretend instead of fighting ..5 matches hardcore 5 matches normal ...I hope i dont need to slap you in the face with my glove ...The Gloves are off...

20. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im beginning to believe that its either fear or common sense now ...There has to be atleast 8 HARDCORE players on this site that have enough courage to play a game with us ..Im beginning to think you guys have hung up your guns and are hanging with the roll playing crew ..BigNells ready for a rematch ..I smell something in the air could it be .....fear maybe ...Lets just get this over with 5 matches in eath others game ...All you HC guys are quick to rehash some ancient game lets rematch for bragging rights i think we can destroy you in both houses .. Yours truely BORN-TO-GAME
    ok if they dont bite on that one theres nothing i can do thier CoWaRdS..

My final attempt at a fight from my thread on REDDEAD.NET