1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

REDDEAD.US vs readdead.net

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Comments' started by BORN-T0-GAME, Apr 12, 2011.

1. FRED_FLINTSTONE3

FRED_FLINTSTONE3 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 2 / -0
    Born someone from there will eventually get the couraged to take ur challenge, keep the f**kin with them lol

2. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im almost out of insults ..

3. FRED_FLINTSTONE3

FRED_FLINTSTONE3 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 2 / -0
    i got ur back, am gonna go up there and talk sh*t

4. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok for real i called em out for the final TIME..

Listen im on ps3 and ive just come to the conclusion that the DWB are just afraid of a rematch because they want to hold on to that ancient win memory but Bignell and friends now own this game they are the true Legends of RDR and i can see why the DDDDDDWWWWWWBBBB want to keep playing a bunch of noobs , So if you guys have any backbone accept my challenge , dont come at me with pretty liittle words dancing around the subject, Either except the challege or admit your just a bunch of chicken shit cowards hiding away on a forum talking about the good ol days ...Who ever is the leader of this DWB im calling you out ..Last chance to prove your just how superior and God like you all pretend to be ..
    “To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men.”
    Abraham Lincoln ...

5. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    If they don't respond to this .. it will prove my point to why D Wild Bunch play hardcore.. Hardcore is a wastland of no competition, and is filled with normal aim rejects. D Wild Bunch = Normal aim rejects

6. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    DocRikowski
    The proclaimed leader of the DWB(Dickless Wannabe Bitches)

I'm the leader. Challenge us, hardcore, gang matches best of 5, and we'll give you what you want. Challenge us or just shut up for good.
    We are expert, we play expert. For normal look somewhere else.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arrange the slaughtering with Richard_Turpin. He takes care of our battles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My response ..lol..

Are YOU that afraid to play us in normal as well ..I know your HC players you moron thats why i challenged you guysc to actually see who will win the majority of matches in the best of 10 games quit being such a pussy and just accept the challenge ..Or keep playing all those pussies who go up against your posse in HC with little or no skill at all .. Im beginning to believe you can already see the outcome and are just looking for away to save some face .. Its a game only a video game and after we win over time im sure you ll be able to salvage whats left of your tarnished egos ..

8. BORN-T0-GAME

BORN-T0-GAME Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Flaming and being a jackass
    Ban will be lifted: 15-04-2011, 04:00 PM

lol i was banned for one day after i posted the last comment ..lol..

9. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    and your last post they deleted .. I didn't see it

10. ggod

ggod Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Have you ever seen this AVP and circle playing in normal gang matches they probably suck

11. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    I got killed by some AVP guy and he was pretty damn good. Most of the pretty damn good people abuse the corner headshot trick thing. If you "crouch" for the most I notice a lot of them suck at shooting you on the ground unless they have a shotgun out or they've got a friend nearby lmfao

I'm pretty sure DWB wants a gang match for that purpose. 1v1 bleh it'd probably tie or something.

I don't know all the DWB but I doubt I've ever run into any of them in any hardcore. They must private it a lot.

I'm a normal reject :crying:
    I still play normal though and do way better at that.... lol

12. Weary2cool

Weary2cool "Fist Pump"

Ratings Received:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    PSN MESSAGE FROM Richard_TurpinDWB- I had a feeling from your immature and insulting posts that it was you sitting behind that keyboard. Get this into your thick skull: DWB plays hardcore only, no exceptions. We don't pretend to be superior to anyone, that's just how we play; and if you want to play against us so badly, you can do it in hardcore. If you don't want to fight us in hardcore, I couldn't care less to be frank, we should just go our seperate ways because your pathetic outbursts on the forum isn't going to change anything.

13. gamerwench

gamerwench Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow!... You were banned for a day, I have been banned forever... and all I did was stick up for myself when Creeping_Death71 called me a "whore"... They stated that I wasn't keeping on topic and yet neither was he and in their TOS it stated that NO profanity is tolerated! hmmmm I wonder who's penis :la: he's sucking? Oh no my bad! hehehe...

14. gamerwench

gamerwench Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There is a HUGE difference between "hardcore" and "normal"... For the longest time I didn't know you could change from "casual" to "normal" to "expert" (yes I am a blonde)... and I always had it on "expert"...
    My leveling up was done in Normal and after that I went over to Hardcore...
    Both of them require skill and patience. I fair better in Hardcore then I do in Normal and I'm more comfortable playing in HC then Normal...
    But to say someone is the "best" in RDR, it was be followed by what they are the best in... Such as "soandso" is the best in "hardcore free roam" and "sheheit" is best in "normal free roam" while "thingamajig" is best in hardcore gang shootouts? Do you get what I mean???

15. Weary2cool

Weary2cool "Fist Pump"

Ratings Received:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    PSN MESSAGE FROM Richard_TurpinDWB- Surely if you guys are the best at RDR, AVP and cD would be no problem for you right? You're full of shit dude. We have no excuses, we don't need them. If you want to fight, we play hardcore, and we won't play to cater for your needs. Enough.

16. Weary2cool

Weary2cool "Fist Pump"

Ratings Received:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    PSN MESSAGE FROM Circle D- why do you wanna play us? the normal rooms are full! and there are plenty of posses who play normal aiming. i play for the fun of it not to claim I'm the s.hit at something. i tried normal and its just no fun for me.

17. Weary2cool

Weary2cool "Fist Pump"

Ratings Received:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    PSN MESSAGE FROM Circle D- i don't see whats wrong with the trash talking. go on, i couldnt care less ;) that just shows us that everyone wants a piece of our cake ;) point is if all the players want to challenge us it will be a set of hc matches. we dont wanna play them, they wanna play us

18. K-Mac84

K-Mac84 Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree...both normal and hardcore are a very different game play. I prefer normal because I'm comfortable with it and can get high scores but I like going into hardcore every now and then too...I can manage but I just don't pull of the same amount of kills.

But for the hardcore players over at reddead.net to knock our (normal mode) best players is a little unfair considering we always seem to meet them on their turf but they complain about coming down to normal...I guess they have a reputation to keep up...won't look to good to their hardcore friends if the weakass noobs in normal kick their butts.

19. Weary2cool

Weary2cool "Fist Pump"

Ratings Received:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    PSN MESSAGE FROM Richard_TurpinDWB- You want US, a hardcore gang, to play in normal when you know that we don't play that aiming system at all and that we refuse to play it. YOU want to fight US, I couldn't care less if we fight, We play hardcore, we don't play normal, if you play both, good for you, but I don't care. When you want a hardcore-only gang to play normal, I would say that YOU lack common sense because you know what we will say yet you still keep asking me.

Last message i sent to richard- you only play hardcore and we CLEARLY only play normal i think your really retard or something. and if u don't remember i did come to play you but you had to get avp to help you play against someone that don't even play hardcore. DWB have no honor

PSN MESSAGE FROM Circle D- All I can say is, I'm not gonna play in a normal match

PSN MESSAGE FROM Richard_Turpin- It may be fair, but I don't care. I don't want to play normal, and if you don't want to play hardcore, I don't want to fight you because that's not how I play

Thats after i said---- like i said half hardcore and half normal is 100% fair you act like ur smart enough to understand but cleary you don't

Sorry to everybody that anticipated the showdown cleary it won't be happening

20. lil_matt30

lil_matt30 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    FIST PUMP CREW BiTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!