1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trojan War on RDR

Discussion in 'Archives' started by RRS187, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    what u just said makes no sense what so ever.

we would have won. because the players in YOUR team play like homo's and can't play fair.

2. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    You think that good connectioned(lol) players need to watch for sessions longer,and need more shoots?LOL

3. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    AYMENCAN U BY FAR HAVE THE WORST FUCKING CONNECTION IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE ! NO OFFENCE BUT U SHOULDNT EVEN PLAY MULTIPLAYER ! U JUST FUCK EVRYTHING UP ! SO DO OTHER PEOPLE (somtimes me too) PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHEAP ASS CONNECTIONS SHOULDNT EVEN DARE TALK ABOUT 1V1 THATS Y I ONL EVER PLAYED LIKE 4 OR 5 ! just my opinion again ! PLUS M1 I WAS JUST STATING A FACT ! THAT THE BEST 2 SPINNERS I KNOW R KING AND INESS BY FAR THEN COMES GOLD,AYMEN,RATED AND SPYDER ! THE REST CAN SUCK DICK ! (not mensioning retired folk)

• Like Like x 1
  4. ®ated®mixdorf

®ated®mixdorf OneManOneGoalOneShot

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    Who exactly do u speak of WHEN mentioning 'em? HAHA

• Like Like x 1
  5. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    We should start something like a laggy leage of laggy legands?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Yeah it does in a way, generally it would seem that the people who have bad connection would only have worse connection when the servers get bad. So therefor meaning that the person with bad connection should have more problems. What he said does make sense, it's just not right. Having bad connection usually will either get you kicked out of rooms a lot or make you lag on other people's screen. I've been told most of the time that I have good connection, and mostly the people who said I lagged a lot were haters who just fished for excuses when I killed them. Having good connection is mostly determined by how often you get kicked from sessions and what you do on other people's screens. I believe that what they do on your screen can be affected by your connection but more often than not it would be their own.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    well Corvette i agree with the part were u said people use the Lag excuse. i never ever used that. But i do know the difference between people who always have awful internet connection or always lag. If i recorded the moments of players on my time on rdr, u would see how bad some players are. The worst Ever by a mile was Moon_KiSS. If that dude had a helmet like he does in rdr in a real WAR. he would come out alive every time. And i ain't joking!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    Thread closed as per OP request. You can continue any banter in the Thieves' Landing section by making a new thread there.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.