1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trojan War on RDR

Discussion in 'Archives' started by RRS187, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Who me? I'll be 34 next month.

• Like Like x 1
  2. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    hahaha moon_kiss kick ur ass easy. u not good man. do u want really compare u with moon_kiss? hahaha plz shut the fuck up little faggot. what is El_Atlanta? how its can be two same accounts? wtf man i dont have played two days rdr. today i go kick asses with Rated. maybe today we meet u with the german losers.

3. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    u lie as always. both acc's are different??? 1 with and 'I' and 1 with a 'l' dummy. and moon kiss? lmao he is utter shit. take away his shit/laggy connection and he sucks bigger than your shitty connection..

here L@@K wtf is this BS inessa?

so inessa You disappeared off the balcony, re-appeared at the bottom killed Nasser the i killed you straight after
    whats this then your new magic trick? ^_^

Plz explain what to all the people on rdr.us what that BS was? that's not connection.........u still got your head taken off tho... NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    u fucking faggot. i dont know who this two on secred accounts, and i dont know it with I and L. now about this video. i can remember me on this moment. i only jumped from the bolcony and give snowwolf a headshot. anyone is lagging, so shut the fuck up little bitch. oh do u scared that we kick ur ass on sunday? hahaha u should know that u lose. RRS's want 8vs8 not i. if RRS's would play 4vs4, u wouldn't play and wouldn't lose u lucky faggot. i have played one time against two same accounts (EL_PADRINO_MV), but i never had i idea to create two same accounts. and how its can be i, if i was two days off stupid little faggot. shut the fuck up and make u ready for the ass fuck on sunday motherfucker.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    Speaking of lag, Rockstar arranged a triple XP weekend for you guys. Lag On! :smileysex5:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    WOW i'm so insulted and hurt by You calling me all those hurtful names ^_^ i've been called a lot worse than that. scared of You? LOL hell no. As long as You ain't hiding and spinning behind cover i'll be happy, but that is impossible for YOU!!!!! the proof is there many games that are recorded you are caught hiding like the Little girl You are :D. I got asked to play and i said YES YES YES YES!!!!!! :) i have nothing to prove, i've out spinned You so many times in Rdr i've lost count. Its funny, that when Rdr was good for connection in 2011 i always kicked Your ass. Now its so bad, it allows negative players like you with cheap gameplay/shit connection a level playing field.....U Remember? i use to laugh @ it. You always got mad @ me :D

If Your team play 100% fair and clean, they i will say well done. BUT and the big BUT is!!! that will not be the case. Some of the players who are in Your team i played agaisnt the last few days on Rdr and they all hide. Why don't u get Lunatic SAL76 in Your team? he likes to hide still!!!!! So i see a pattern of the same BS in Our games. when u under pressure Your team will resort to negative play. as i already stated :)

I know RatedRmxdorf will play fair thats about it tho. You'll be so close to corners inessa You might as well be hitting R1 and i ain't joking......

Anything Else? u want me to tell the truth about?

7. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    hahaha stupid faggot. in 2 days faggot. just wait. u killed me? hahahaha u the bigest spining sucker. just remember king's tournament little faggot. u the weakest and badest player and want prove something? hahahaha stupid faggot take time and go training hahaha son of a bitch. i dont know Atlanta, but i think they kicked ur ass little faggot, if not u wouldnt write somethink about they. haha omg he think he better hahahahah. i cant stop laughing. ur the same loser like earf. he write me nearly every day messages that he is better ahahahah.

8. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    You remember this match inessa? when you were hiding like a homo.....still kicked Your ass :) and out scored YOU ^_^ RKC_Baron-Samedi

what u saying now bitch?

watch 6:44mins night night inessa 360 style :D Lmao...... sit down YOU bitch!!!! :)

Another game i out scored You :)

what u saying now Little homo?

El_Atlanta and El AtIanta? we whooped them Me,RRS187,BVB09Kev and Werda94 destroyed them. They left... They were fairly easy to out spin and they were hiding too. so it was YOU !!!!!! i know how u play. Like A bitch!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

Anyone who Photoshops 1v1 scores is pretty much a sad person really. would u agree inessa? ha ha u Little homo ^_^ no one believes Your lies anymore. You have been exposed

NEXT!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ®ated®mixdorf

®ated®mixdorf OneManOneGoalOneShot

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH believe me or not i wrote him a msg to join our team. he said hes not interested and didnt play rdr for 2 months.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    he is on Max Payne 3 now, i seen him.......corner hogging on that game too. he sucks at it ^_^

11. Mvp-Manipulator

Mvp-Manipulator Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ill play in that match dawg

12. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    at 6:44 wow i killed 3 bitches. my screen was red. u was in spawn protection stupid motherfucker. wow u killed me one time. now u can be proud hhhhh. stupid little faggot. i cant understand why people get so happy if they kill me one time? u little shit. u should shut the fuck up. on sunday u get a ass fuck bitch. u will see it.

13. ®ated®mixdorf

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    i met him the very first day when mp3 got released in multiplayer. and yes he was hiding like always.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    well inessa from 3mins 40 to 3mins 60 i killed 4 people including YOU hiding behind the barn Like You always do. just watch the video and L@@K :) so who's the little shit? i'm not the 1 hiding. so what u talking about? You'll be doing the same shit in our matches..once a hide n seek player/ALWAYS a hide n seek player ^_^ i'm just stating a fact that's clearly shown on the video :)

Anything else?

15. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    Anyway this BS is boring me. who gives a FUCK!!!!!!!! u hide end of story........see u sunday and NO CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!

16. ®ated®mixdorf

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    When do we actually start to play on sunday? Im sure most of the people dont even know it including me.

17. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    Ich hab den opfern gesagt die sollen ab 19 uhr on sein. Rated sei du ab 18 schon on. wir spielen uns noch mal warm.

18. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    GUYS ! ITS SUMMER ! HAVE SOM OUTA THE HOUSE FUN ! XD WATCH A MOVIE ! GO TO THE BEACH OR SOMTHIN OTHER THAN ARGUE ON THIS SHIT ! JEZUZ !

• Like Like x 2
  19. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    yeah go play with yourselves or something XD

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    the clock is ticking!!!!!!