1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Trojan War on RDR

Discussion in 'Archives' started by RRS187, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    The Ca
    t is Meowing

2. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    We are ready! Bwahahahahahaha

large_mortuary.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    Ok now listen RRS's bitches. My team: Rated, moon_kiss, go-to-hell, jebroot, Ninja Assassin, amer, khaled/wexly and I. We start at 19:00h europe time. We are very hot to kick some asses. RRS bitch believe me today it will be a trip in the hell for u and ur old faggots. hahahaha yeah bitch. and king after ur tournament my KSA friends are hot to fuck u in the ass. hahaha.

4. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    Here is my team:RDRNoob1,CampvettezR1,KittyKAMP1997,ANGEL_OF_R1,HIDESONLY,Colt_KingCamp,PunisherVC199

• Like Like x 3
  5. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    yeah. im going now to prepare my prick for u little ass M1 motherfucker hahaha. u the weakest player in the team and want to blame me something? hahaha son of a bitch. go back to train u weak spin faggot.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    what a homo. did YOU get abused when when you were Young? Oh yes u must have. Thats why u hide so much on rdr. so You carry on doing the same thing from real life to a video game ha ha ha. Oh the shame of it :D

7. TequilaFire

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    Guess it is time to bring out the ammunition...

1670.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. kingvk3

kingvk3 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +156 / 1 / -0
    Ohhh yeah inessa you so hot to kick our ass right? But what happened? You show up with a 5 man posse and make us wait for a hour in free roam. Then you finally get your team, the first match starts and you leave with your whole team. 1-0 just like that right. Then you make us wait for another 20 minutes but yet you still don't have a full posse. I left, I'm not waiting any more dawg.

You had a FULL week to make your team. You were so pumped up to face us but what happened? You show up with A 5 MAN POSSE. Your a joke bro. I'm not doing nothing over the 29th like I said before. This was like your only chance to do this.

There's a reason why in 2011 those xWCKx vs BadBoyz battles happened. They happened because I told my team a week before the day and time of the battle. xWCKx vs BadBoyz played 10 matches like every week. You probably didn't even tell your team the day we were facing.

But fuck it that's it for me, I'll be online today to see if it will happen (most likely not).

We all have a video of the 1st match. Later dawg.

And all yal other people that ain't even in this battle just fuck up this thread with your bullshit posts.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    well inessa what u got to say now? as Kingvk3 said. You had all week to sort your team out and you could not even get a 8 man team........what a disgrace You are. we were playing for hours today well before the games were suppose to start.....

here is our 8 man team. were was Yours?

IMG_0170[1].JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    Now people on rdr.us L@@K at this video and see what happens when u Got 1 Laggy player in the session. and how 1 player WOULD fuck up the whole game for everybody. This is what u call utter Bullshit and inessa invites homo's like this into a possie battle? gtfoh!!!!!!!

Watch amer1412 and see how long it takes for him to die and he is just standing there.

!

• Like Like x 4
  11. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    damn vanessa served us the BIGGEST ASSFUCK hahahaha just watch this video. 2hours waste of time for that joke.

• Like Like x 4
  12. TequilaFire

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    Not taking sides, but it is a shame inessa couldn't get his posse together.
    Would have really enjoyed to see the outcome of the true battle. :wall::rocketwhore:

• Like Like x 2
  13. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +357 / 1 / -0
    NO DIRESPECT ANY1 ! JUST MY SHITTY OPINION THAT NO 1 CARES ABOUT !The truth is that if inessa went 1 on 1 with each 1 alone he would probably beat them cause hes 1 of the top spinners i know like in the top 3 ( not sure wen it comes to king ) but by the looks of it, u gota increase ur team work mate XD

• Like Like x 3
  14. ®ated®mixdorf

®ated®mixdorf OneManOneGoalOneShot

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    Of course he would but unfortunately most of them are afraid of losing and getting a pic of their loss posted on this site.

• Like Like x 1
  15. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    i said to this little faggot that Escalera__ is coming, but he have start the match. he is scared to lose and want a little advantage at the biggining. i left because we are just 7. after Ecalera__ cant coming in the seasson, because they kicked him out. little faggots. and Angle about king. hahaha he is so scared that he dont play 1vs1 with Rated. he say he is the best hahaha, but he dont beat the top players in this game. its moon_kiss and Rated. yeah he won against me 2-1, but at this time i wasnt good. it was in the time who i lost to bvb. now everyone is scared to play 1vs1 with me of this bitches. if i take a fake account and say to king: ''lets go 1vs1''. king aswer are: ''i retirement of the 1vs1 and i not play against fake accounts'' the true is why he say it are that he scared. if someone add me with fake account and want 1vs1, i go and kick his ass. just look earf. i beat him in a 1vs1 on all his 5 fake accounts. king is nomore good. just look on all publik randoms who i have played against him. all of his faggot friends are camping and use dead eye. king have played clean ok its good, but he had 0% against me in a 1vs1 duell. he killed me just from the side or behinde me. king think his 360 and side-side conbination is the best, but its not true. i can more as just side-side or 360. for 3 weaks i have played 1vs1 with AirJ45. he have spin like king 100% (side-side and 360) and he was lagging like king (killed me in the rolls). i won 2 of 2 games, but i must say it was difficult. im to 60% sure it was king on a account of his friend. people cant undestand it. good players coming good players going. im sure in 1 or 2 years a player comes who can beat me, but now Rated, I, moon_kiss stay the best.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    I agree, it sucks when things like this happen and one or both teams can't get their team together. Who knows what the outcome would've been had the battle happened like it was supposed to.

17. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    Ha ha Yawn!!!!!!!!!! ZZzzz all this Bullshit about 1v1's .. Honestly who gives two fucks. Its funny inessa how when i ever played agaisnt You on rdr in public matches and killed u you like 4 or 5 times in a row, You all way's send a 1v1 message. Any one you does that is a sore loser and bitch ass player. If someone kills me 4 or 5 times in a row without 'HIDING' ^_^ i don't message them for a 1v1. You are so full of shit its so untrue.

don't do 1v1 anyway. what does it prove? ANY top player can kill anyone on Rdr on any given day. and anyone can have good/great games or bad games. I'm just stating a fact!!!!!!

i seen u inessa when i played agaisnt the warriors dude both hitting R1 and deadeye. so what the fuck are YOU talking about? double standard and no one wants to listen to Your non sense any more.

i have many more pictures of games were You got whooped like loads of players have on Rdr. so don't come on here talking shit like u unbeatable or something. COZ YOU ain't....

You forget 1 thing too u little creep. Rdr NOW has the worst connection EVER!!!!! so now rdr favours Laggy fucks who without a shit connection would not even get even get past 15 kills. L@@K @ the amer dude u invited yesterday into the session. did YOU see the Lag on him with the delay? video never lies. Thats why we were going to ALL record the games. we know what was going happen anyway................................

see You on RDR2 Homo ^_^ coz no one gives a fuck about YOU!!!!!!!!!

we were in free roam for 1 hr waiting for YOUR team, You just using lame excuses as always.......Full of shit!!!!! we were all on rdr for like 3 hours before the games. then werda and pablo went on COD and YOU still did not have 8 players......

OMG go to sleep and stop telling lies. we posted pics of our 8 man team, were are YOUR pics? oh i know YOU did not even have an 8 man team

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzz boring.............

• Like Like x 1
  18. aymencan

aymencan Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +46 / 9 / -2
    omg inessa everytıme u lost agaınst someone u say after 2 weeks "at this time i wasnt good." u saıd thıs after our 1on1 2 and ı wasnt scared fuckıng homo and kıcked your ass agaın stop talkıng shıt u and ur team wouldnt stand a chance agaınst them.. and u say u r the best ? lmao bro ıf ı wasnt on holıday ı would be ın that match 2 then there would be ın the team 4 people who beated u ın 1vs1's u are the bıggest joke ın RDR every 1 knows that ı dont thınk eıther that kıng ıs the best player who cares.. but he wouldnt do some shıt lıke that but you would bıtch

• Like Like x 1
  19. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    Lol.Sorry,but I don't support your opinion.Its easier with a GOOD connection,its easier to kill spinning ppl and camping ppl and of cour(sometimes) running ppl.Its also easier to get a name on red dead and to get on higher spots of the leaderboards,because you find better sessions and you find 'em faster.Maybe its because the time I play (afternoon mid European time)
    But i don't find RRS(Okay once),BVBokay I get in some sessions with Kapuet and what he does tells me a laggin fag 'n noob,I r1nned deadeyed..
    Why am I not in HoS?Because no one knew me,and I'm not in HoF,but id beat some players of it.
    Greetz RDRElite1(W.O.A.T.)

20. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    oh really. did i should post 5 pics against u again. wait now u come with photoshop, but its wouldnt work, because i already post 5 pics LAST YEAR against u little faggot. u lost 10 games and won 3. yaeh u beat me jajajja hahaha. little lagging faggot. u should to shut up motherfucker. and M1 we would win, because we had the best players. RRS.... just old faggots. and RRS u say go-to-hell dont want play with me? hahaha LMFAO i say only one xShadowKillerx hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.