1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDCF vs FPCB - Chuparosa CTB

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Hero-Gabriel, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  2. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    check out RedDead-***gotex camping LOL, that's another time he proves how wack he is, u can post this shit and brag about winning all u want but it doesn't cover up how much more losses than wins yall have against us, hell i've never even seen RDC get a win against us without camping and dead eye:bryce:

3. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    lol , :arms::nana::fing02: - its not if u win or lose , its how u play the game that matters ...deadeyeing and camping = sad tactics
    look at 8:17 , no u did'nt just hit r1 behind a rock with deadeye , no u did'nt , how can someone claim to be one of the best players in the game do something so newbish , come on ....i give u credit though for showing everyone ur style, thats 2 videos of u behind the rocks at camparosa ..u are my hero ,lol and your brother wants to know why ppl call u a camper or deadeye user , well let me think ........lmao

4. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    yea his bro ain't shit neither, Shadow go check out my profile 2 see how his bro was riding my dick 4 like 2-3 days over the FEW matches that they actually won

5. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    c how he said "our 5th win against FPCB"? That's their total amount of wins against us out of all the matches that we've played LOL. I lost count of how many matches we won against them because like a couple of weeks ago, we were playing them every night like back 2 back and we'd play 6-10 matches each night and they only would win like 1 out of all of those matches each night LMAO. We also beat them a lot of times after that

6. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Not 2 mention that a lot of them were dead eyeing and camping but they still only managed 2 pull off 1 win

7. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You guys are my biggest fans.

Corvette, I suck, but somehow I always end up top player in shootouts or like the 4 times I handed your ass to you 1 on 1 when you challenged me, lmao.
    Raven, I didn't fire a single shot while behind the rock, so call it camping and what not, but that's whatever.
    I dead-eyed because up to that point, everybody was doing it. Hell, even biggnell did it, and my brother, and some others. You don't know shit about what went on that night, all you have are 10 videos to see what happened, and that's nothing.
    Keep talking shit though, I know I'm you guys' hero. :)

ETA: I only posted our wins because Matt said it would take too long if I posted their wins as well, so now you have the truth.
    Keep talking shit whorevette, little bitch. Even my brother fucked your ass up, lol.

8. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    woww ur brother never came close and i'm done talking about the 1 on 1 thing when i only lost twice

9. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He killed you twice in overtime, PLUS all the other times he banked you, lmao. :haha:

10. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    ok wowww he killed me while he was hiding and he waited until i turned my back because he knew what would've happened if i seen his ass, but he must've not told u about the last time i played against him when i was w/ Mike_Craig & Stranger and i whooped his ass until he left just like u did n our 1 on 1

11. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I left on our one on one because like I told you I was drunk, LOL. What happened the other 4/5 we played? You got your ass whupped lil' hoe. It's alright, you can still play story mode and pick flowers there lil' kid.

12. FRED_FLINTSTONE3

FRED_FLINTSTONE3 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 2 / -0

thats some good shit hero, yall be holdin it down, the best games are the close ones

13. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    says the pussy that won't do a 1 on 1 but you'll talk a lot of shit cause ur all mouth. ok so i'll explain,
    1st 1v1: u challenge me, i whoop ur ass, then u leave.
    2nd: u win but barely, only 1 kill, i guess that's what i get 4 letting up on u towards the end of match when i was winning and i thought 4 sure i had it won.
    3rd: The same as 2nd.
    4th: didn't even count, because 2 start with, we AGREED at the beginning of the match 2 hold X so we could c each other on the map but at first, u would press X just 4 a second then let off of it b4 we ever got close 2 each other, then u stopped pressing X 4 good and just kept waiting 4 me around corners while i did
    5th: i won, u said shoot in the showdown, but since I killed U, it didn't count, of course if that happened

14. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    the other way around i'm sure it would've counted then. and when ur bro came into the session n the middle of the match then kept running around like a dumbass and got me killed, that didn't count. so i beat u by 1 kill

15. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Fred, we all did work right there, and I agree, lol.

16. lil_matt30

lil_matt30 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Wow gabby!! u were dead eyeing like crazy when it got to be a close game!! from the kills to headshots on our team, doesnt look like to much dead eye was going on there...maybe im wrong.

17. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Everybody was dead-eyeing. And you God damn right I used dead-eye. You probably didn't use it because you were recording, but I play real. I don't give a fuck, lol.

18. lil_matt30

lil_matt30 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i didnt use it cuz i suck with dead eye..id be better off tryin to get a headshot!!! lol.

19. bigdee02

bigdee02 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hahahahahahaha

20. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The question is, did I aim or shoot from behind the rock?
    I was taking cover to get my health up and read a text, I went and handled shit later, lol. bigdee, don't comment my threads please.