1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of RDR

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Persht, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Felt like posting this up since it's nearing halloween

Tumbleweed I think is bullshit for sure haha. I've waited in that cellar and house for hours talking to friends and seen nada!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Give a Beer Give a Beer x 1
  2. Ariel_Massacre

Ariel_Massacre Super Human Zombie

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    Ghosts in Tumbleweed, yeah... I don't know about that either, but it is one of the more believable things on the video.

I mean, Loch ness and Werewolves? No. Anyone who claims to have seen those must have been trippin' some serious balls.
    And as far as Aliens go - my dead body has definitely come close enough to looking like one, a few times! Persht even has picture proof. :D

Chupacabra and Big Foot are obvious, IF you've played Undead Nightmare.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Well the ghosts and Werewolf are real. Back in December of 2010 I seen something mysterious lurking in Tall Trees one night, I like others believed that it was just a horse but a closer look proved otherwise. I chose not to kill it though, pity because I never expected to hear other people mention it. I could've been the one to prove it but I didn't think much of it at the time. And as for the ghosts, I've seen ghosts and other paranormal activity on a few different occassions in the Tumbleweed mansion. The aliens are just dead bodies glitching.

4. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    If this were on PC, this would have been debunked ages ago. The skin files would have told us if there's anything peculiar in the basic game (not undead nightmare).

5. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,700 / 25 / -0
    Wooo, skin files! :bigboobs: