1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Flaming

Discussion in 'News' started by Persht, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    Please keep flaming to a minimum. I understand certain things and then there's down right childish behavior. Keep it in the game. Everyone on here is a friend of someone, keep it simple. This place is to have fun and communicate. When I say communicate I mean in a friendly manner. Talk about common enemies, but don't go overboard.

I have final say so on all matters and I don't care what the hell you think is right or wrong. I have more than just your or your posse to look after on this site. :D

Remember it's a game, have fun. :cool:

Notice: I use translators -.- I have friends who speak 3-4 different languages including french and german...

Also Note: If someone is harassing you continuously. Send me a message via PM or on my profile. You can even tell me PSN. I will deal with it how I see fit. If you egged it on don't be surprised if I don't respond. If you didn't really do anything to ask for it I'll be deleting a lot of messages for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.