1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiplayer Free For All Shootout - Tumbleweed (44 kills 5 deaths)

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by slumtowel, Nov 1, 2012.

1. slumtowel

slumtowel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 1 / -0
    I'm relatively new to recording gameplay, so it may not suite your needs as the best quality out there. Luckily, I'm good at games in multiplayer and I will be releasing a lot more Red Dead Redemption Videos out there. Note that this is not my best as I am still new to recording. Hope you enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Give a Beer Give a Beer x 1
    • Caught Camping! Caught Camping! x 1
  2. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    UGH tumbleweed. I hate it because everything is soooo far away. I consider deadeye mandatory on that map.
    Good job :)

3. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    Question 1: How did you end up with deadeye on a respawn when there was none to pick up? It's as if it carried over from when you got killed.

Question 2: Again, how come you have deadeye everytime you respawn without picking up a green box?

Question 3: Do you have some sort of unlimited dead eye glitch going? 5 minutes in I watched you get killed, respawn, and then use deadeye without ever passing a green box? Could you explain that please because as far as I know once you are killed you have to get a green box again before you can use deadeye?

4. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    At what point does he respawn with deadeye I see his first and second death with zero deadeye on spawn

5. Chinny-againny

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    He respawns on the hilltop by the henry rifle and he's got deadeye so unless I missed him picking it up he suddenly has it....it's after the 2nd kill I think? Maybe I'm wrong but that's what it looked like. Don't get me wrong he's got serious skills either way. There's another one around 5 minutes in or so where he just up and has deadeye on a respawn. He does not use it right away but he also never hits up a green box...

6. KittyKAT15234

KittyKAT15234 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +650 / 9 / -2
    yea the only time i saw deadeye used was when running over a green box, or he had actually shot some people and it built up on its own. seems legit to me

7. Chinny-againny

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    you may well be right. I don't really use deadeye much as I find it as more of an annoyance than anything. Maybe I need to use it more after seeing how this guy works with it....lol

8. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,700 / 25 / -0
    Yeah, I watched the video, he spawns without deadeye.

He just got kills fast so that the deadeye builds up fast and knows how to do quick and
    frugal deadeye kills.

Try not to see ghosts everywhere.
    Well it is Tumbleweed! lmfao

• Like Like x 1
    • Give a Beer Give a Beer x 1