1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poker Night - Winner Takes All

Discussion in 'Events and Tournaments' started by Persht, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    POKER.jpg
    POKER NIGHT WITH RDUS
    April 6th, 3:30 PM (PST)/ 6:30 PM (EST) / 12:30 AM (CET)

There is a $3.00 USD entry fee per person (non-refundable)
    Winner takes all entry fees!

If you'd like to participate please do the following
    1. Post here or private message me to let me know you're playing
    2. Tell me the account you'll be playing under (so I can add you for the tournament. be sure to have room for me to add you.)
    3. Send $3.00 USD to reddead@reddead.us via paypal or click -> HERE <-
    4. Make time to play on April 6th, 3:30 PM (PST)/ 6:30 PM (EST) / 12:30 AM (CET)
    I can't host any earlier. My work schedule will not permit and I may not be able to find someone else to host it earlier.
    5. Make sure you have the Liars and Cheats DLC (or GOTY edition that contains all RDR DLC. Just make sure you can play poker in multiplayer on RDR!)​
    [​IMG]

Rules
    1. No bad behavior at the table or in the lobby. If you don't quite understand what I mean by bad behavior, then you shouldn't bother joining us.
    2. Refunds will not be given for this tournament. You are donating $3 to enter the tournament. Winnings will be entirely sent to the winner (one winner). If you're late or a no show, then I still can't refund you. I've clearly the stated the time and I expect everyone to be prompt! I can refund you if you tell me 24 hours before this game starts (Request before April 5th @ 3:30pm PST).
    3. The location of the poker tournament will be decided on the spot. I'd say go with the smaller amounts, but I know some of the participants will want larger.
    4. The rounds required to play will be decided before the tournament. This will require you all to discuss this. I suggest best of 3 (as I believe only 5-6 will participate).

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Femme_Fatales01

Femme_Fatales01 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Jose & i will be there!! MRS_MELENDEZ & MRMELENDEZ ill send u the $ tomorrow

• Give a Beer Give a Beer x 1
  3. Femme_Fatales01

Femme_Fatales01 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    We are both paid & ready <3

whats going on ?

4. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    I messaged you on FB about it. Sorry Femme_fatales!
    Due to an unforeseen event in my life, I was unable to host this match.
    People who said they'd participate never ended up joining either. I'll have to retry this *hopefully better results next time*