1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New School players who should play vs Old School

Discussion in 'Events and Tournaments' started by I_SNo0p-DaWg_I, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I_SNo0p-DaWg_I

I_SNo0p-DaWg_I Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    i say:
    khaled-ksa55 ( very lag but this guy is 1 of the best)
    RatedRmixdorf ( is good standing up player, put big numbers in gang matches)
    inessa355 ( the best in spin in this game)
    ME
    TripleFRollin ( 1v1 beast and good team player)
    wexly ( good 1v1 player and very good in gang matches spin like inessa)
    ChristopherSala (very good all around player)
    moon_kiss or RochetOsc( this guy lost to many players when is noob but now he is a great player believe me)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    People who have talked to about this basically agree with you. I don't think there's an argument on your selection.

Is this an 8v8 though? I thought it was going to be a 5v5 or 6v6 since it's hard to get everyone together at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AcesAndSpades

AcesAndSpades Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +92 / 13 / -0
    ive met all of these guys inessa and rated put in work but the rest are garbage they all played togeather in a match an i was 30-8 these guys are waste of time innesa and rated i havent seen for a while so really idk how this going to turn out.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. booshthelurker

booshthelurker Mediocre Moderator

Ratings Received:
    +408 / 2 / -0
    I challenge snoopy to a 1vs1 hardcore no whining about gun choice or play style. I'm an OG who is old, tired, and doesn't play RDR anymore. This should be an easy win for you, and you can brag about beating me. Step up DAWG!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I_SNo0p-DaWg_I

I_SNo0p-DaWg_I Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    no man u are waste of time, u are bad player,and for i see a liar sry the funny thing is that i think Rated and wexly are the players who i think are worst in the players i ve listed, wexly because he dont plays RDR makes 6 months , and he s back now and rated its no that good

6. I_SNo0p-DaWg_I

I_SNo0p-DaWg_I Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    persht is inessa that go to create the team, if was me and if was 8v8 this was the players that i would choose, buts its 6v6? ok boosh add i_sno0p-dawg_i i never played hrdcore but i accept

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. ®ated®mixdorf

®ated®mixdorf OneManOneGoalOneShot

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    corvette zr1 17 or snoop or faggot how do u want me to call u? remember 2v2? u went 15-29. u r so bad girl. we play 6v6 without u because everyone knows ur a noob.

8. I_SNo0p-DaWg_I

I_SNo0p-DaWg_I Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    haha u are a joke, remembre the 1v1 i was beat u by 4 when u left the game, oh dont cry now mad btch

9. I_SNo0p-DaWg_I

I_SNo0p-DaWg_I Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    and + look at the pictures maybe u are corvettezr1-17 u are just mad cuz i said u worst, if u want other 1v1 come and kik ur ass again

10. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    If you say Rated is not that good, I now know you are full of shit!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. ®ated®mixdorf

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    Thanks TequilaFire!!! Maybe i should play for the OldSchool Team because the way i play is more OldSchool than NewSchool. I play --------------------MOST------------------ of the time without spin whether its 1v1 , 2v2 or public games or random games. And Snoop this is why people dont like you. You talk shit about everybody except a few players who are not even your friends or you want them to be friends with you because you have no friends. Then you are the kind of player who has to spin every time cos you are afraid of getting killed. NOOB. You could only beat me because i hadnt played for 25 days. The 2v2s with RedKing and his friend were to improve myself and now you think you are better than me? You're a JOKE. Why dont you tell us who you really are? We already know your fake corvette account stupid cunt. You are an honourless ugly dog. inessa and me (and everybody here) know a lot of other players who can replace you easily when it comes to skills. Now think of another story to tell us. And this time use googletranslator because your english sucks little kid.

12. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    I even dont know whether it comes to a Battle with Old and New School players.....

Vette should contact me...

My actually team is:

i, Rated, khaled, BOB, Sala, Supernatural.
    (sry Snoop, but i cant put u in the team, if Rated dont want it.)

13. I_SNo0p-DaWg_I

I_SNo0p-DaWg_I Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    man why u are hypocrite? i didnt play RDR that much, and how can i be corvettezr1-17, why you invent stories like corvettezr1-13 do? if was to improve urself why u say in message " really? headshot after headshot and u dont die" and its more easy to me kill ppl who know spin than ppl who know play without spin and i think that im not noob, i always put u in the best players in all my lists , i just didn t expected that u used excuses and send messages ...

14. ®ated®mixdorf

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    You ever beat inessa? NO! Did i beat inessa? Yes! Why were you leading in this match? Because i played bad and you didnt die after clear headshots. And how can you say im in your list of your best players when i have NEVER played with/against you?

15. AcesAndSpades

AcesAndSpades Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +92 / 13 / -0
    snoop man i really hope you aint talkin shit to me man i got a really good come back dont push it. i like you man but if your going to come out and say im garbage LOL THINK again

16. I_SNo0p-DaWg_I

I_SNo0p-DaWg_I Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    i had you in my friends list when i played w my acc in abou 7 months ago, i was noob and i was w u to learn some skills , sorry about that , but some ppl are real annoying just send messages and shit and u annoyed me man , u seem to be a mad btch, i play for fun ,and i know im 1 of da best u and inessa better than me but im not bad compared to u or inessa u know bro? i play w Gold_RevolverS and before with u man and 1 more thing, man i dont need friends in psn wtf bro i can play w u or something but friends is in real life, omg..

17. I_SNo0p-DaWg_I

I_SNo0p-DaWg_I Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    hey man, sry but i dont like u talking shit of my friends they all the best new school players in my opinion if they are garbage u are piece of shit too

18. AcesAndSpades

AcesAndSpades Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +92 / 13 / -0
    WELL LETS GO 1 on 1 Then you aint really proving shit on this site. IVE SEEN THOSE VIDEOS THERE GARBAGE LOL CORNER HOG THE WHOLE TIME USING DEAD EYE LOL TAKES A REAL TALENTED PLAYER TO DO THAT LOL FUNNY YOUR NOTHING BUT A CLOWN JUST REMEMBER IVE BEEN PLAYING WITH EVERYBODY FOR SENSE THE GAME BEEN OUT. ALSO YOUR I THINK THIS OLD SCHOOL BATTLE JUST A SHOW OFF REALLY.

19. I_SNo0p-DaWg_I

I_SNo0p-DaWg_I Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    ok add me u lose with a noob , i only play next week

20. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    And what stories is that? Every "story" I've told has been true so far. Like it or not.