1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Dictators

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Comments' started by xDIGxDUGx, May 31, 2011.

1. xDIGxDUGx

xDIGxDUGx Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well it was brought to my attention that my last post was deleted because these administrators did not like my post. like Really people im pretty sure that is called a DICTATORSHIP. erasing something because you dont like it. really?

2. bourbon21

bourbon21 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I'm with u bro. These administrators are total assholes. Reddead.net is better than this place. Let's go to that site man

3. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    Well go ahead to reddead.net lol get challenged by people who play only hardcore. Sometimes even pussy out in their own turf :lmao:

But you're welcome to lurk around here anytime :D

You other thread I don't know wtf it was all I saw was "This sucks" and then you said "I suck" or some shit like that. Then someone told you that you're a "retarded pokemon".... I don't know why it even matters if it was deleted or not...

If it's really that important to you I can undelete it. I reviewed it last week but it didn't make any sense to me at all... so I skipped it as I didn't get any reports about it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. KILLIN_THYME

KILLIN_THYME Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    DUG, you must have been way out of lin,off topic or slanerous to have a thread removed,(maybe try to settle down a bit????).
    I've said some really boarish things here,(on topic) and havent been flagged.
    Stick around and be cool man;relax dude and just post on topic.
    Hope you got your blankie and a cookie

5. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    your all welcome to go to reddead.net.....they banned Onesonly, hero, werda, Weary , born to game, TFK ACE Trigga and even banned me for a day... just because we had opinions about hardcore and normal aim..
    good luck with that lol

I deleted your thread because you insulted all the players that play red dead.. if you don't like the game then why did you join this site?

and one comment on your thread was by someone..

"Well then get the fuck off the forum then. U and ur fucking pokemon name.DIG DIG DIG DUG TRIO LMAO"

I agree

6. AymenDaRaymen

AymenDaRaymen Crazy?No.Orginal Act

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    i totally agree bro

7. AymenDaRaymen

AymenDaRaymen Crazy?No.Orginal Act

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    I can just say that Reddead.net is better cause there r not so much idiots like here i mean look at the mods and admins every motherfucker could be 1 i mean cmon PunisherNY187

8. xDIGxDUGx

xDIGxDUGx Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    agreed............

i really dont care my friend wrote tha i apologise

i didnt write that i like red dead i agree why you deleted it my apologies

9. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    then go to reddead.net like i said... D Wild Bunch are admins and mods on that site.. and if you say one thing negative to them they will not just delete your comment or thread they will just ban you.. I only banned one person from this site and it was because he was tying to impersonate Ramodadon..

10. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    Says the guy with multiple accounts on here. If you don't like it kindly please STOP creating more accounts.

IDK when I've offended you but from the logs I don't know the last time we muted, deleted, edited anything from you. So your opinion must be based off playing on PSN with some of my admin/mods :shrug:

Same thing I stated to Bourbon

And this is to everyone. You're welcome to leave and save me bandwidth. :439: :wave: I ban people who need help doing this because for some odd reason they get deleted and come back :eek13: kinda funny for people who don't want to be here.

11. bourbon21

bourbon21 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I was only joking jeez

12. OIDACRA

OIDACRA Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    I'm 19 and I know that Dig Dug is a Classic Game. C'mon, people! Y'all just being Dugtrio

[​IMG]

13. AE86slider84

AE86slider84 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Lmao yea I called him a retarded pokemon dig dig dig dug trio lol. Sorry man just that comment pissed me off. and then punisher deleted it. And yea good luck with reddead.net im compeletly banned from there for disagreeing with them and then challenging certain players who I wont embrass and then whooping their added. Ani was only a member for less than a day and that was a few days ago

14. finalkratos66

finalkratos66 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Nope

Says the guy with multiple accounts on here. If you don't like it kindly please STOP creating more accounts.

Your probly thinking thats me, but thats not another account. I admit to having another account on here (DeadLockedNWar), xDIGxDUGx is good friend of mine for years now and that I know in person. He got RDR for his Xbox 360 and I showed him this site.

15. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    Okay I had an inkling about it but I wasn't sure :hitwithrock: to me.

:lmao:
    :lmao: yeah they're really anal about challenges and call outs. They like to sit there and claim to be the best but never want to accept challenges. The last time they did they got whooped. I mean honestly for as many of them claiming they play and play well their leader boards don't show it and I certainly don't run into awesome matches that often.
    Indeed well tell him to shoosh :hitwithrock: hahahaha I saw later his profile that it said he plays xbox 360. So i figured he might be a PS3 hater or something. IDK

16. Nobster17

Nobster17 <b>CampingDeadeyeusingSonOfaBitch</b>

Ratings Received:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    lol reddead.net, i'm banned too, but i didn't use my normal acc, just a random name.

they said that "Mr. Perverd" or what his name is, is the best hardcore player in rdr. but when i found out that he's the best "freeroam" (lol......, and again "freeroam" hahaha) player, i'd made a replie and called him a pussy & bitch (and a 'lil bit more ;) )

they deleted my replie and banned me..... haha

just look Punishers thread about "best players in rdr" on reddead.net. it started as a good (more then less) thread, but then those morons made a bullshit thread out of it, just replie every shit their brain gives out.

@xDIGxDUGx: lol, don't take it that personal if ur replie getting deleted, ur not the only one.

17. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    LOL freeroam has its' own challenges but to say you're the best in hardcore period but you only play in freeroam is a durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Sorry freeroam it gets old. You can do duels on the great plains all day but you'll get excuses from the people you killed like "Oh you abused the spawn so I couldn't see you" etc.

I love going to freeroam to pick on random folks! I'd say I'm good at starting fights and getting kicked from sessions... but I would not declare myself the "the best" at hardcore or normal just because I play in freeroam lol

The perverd is special

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    im an awesome admin - im offended by these comments

19. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    glad u found something u good at ,cuz u aint good in rdr, lmao