1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Deadliest Glitch

Discussion in 'Glitches and Bugs' started by OIDACRA, Jun 19, 2011.

1. OIDACRA

OIDACRA Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    So, there's a new glitch that hit RDR recently. I ran into it with corvette. A bunch of Free Roam Dwellers ran around with undead bait in a public free roam splashing everyone with the bottles. Now what makes it the deadliest glitch is that instead of being invincible to everything while being able to kill like the superman+ glitch, once you kill someone with the bait it freezes their system, forcing them to reset thus risking memory loss or corruption. Most definitely the worst glitch out there.

2. DooDoo

DooDoo OG: Original Gluesniffer

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    The only partial solution is Hardcore Free Roam. They can probably still do the glitches in there, but you are not as likely to see it, as hardcore tends to weed out the trolls and kids just looking to screw with people. I can't even go one day without seeing someone using either a glitch, or a combination of them in Normal FR. It's getting to where I don't even want to play the game anymore.

3. l3reakfast

l3reakfast Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Although I know how i am not going to tell you how to do this glitch, but in order to stop it go into undead overrun and back out then go back to free roam. You will unaffected by the bait.