1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ScarletOblivion's Video

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Persht, Jul 14, 2011.

1. finalkratos66

finalkratos66 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Ha ha ha ha ha ONESONLY camping :wall: lol.

2. HoodyStringz

HoodyStringz Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    lol this is good shit! when i had all that drama with the girls and others like most of the players in this video all gave me a hard time about camping and now here they are on a video. i guess its justice in a way, but scarlett you should get some other players too since everyone seems to say all these people are known to camp already.but from the insults i got on here like 24/7 it seemed like it was a lot of them? i agree with persht next video get some cheating!!!

haha i just read 1s comment on that roof he couldnt have been writing a message it looked like he was camping b/c he ran when he saw scarlett coming. sorry 1s but i gotta give you some shit bout that camp job cuz you gave me some back in the day =) hero were you laughing too because like all these people who are in the video are saying the excuses scarlett said they would in the intro? good video.

3. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    For the record I don't remember giving you shit about whatever happened. I thought we were on good terms. I just got annoyed by merging your posts for 20 pages lol ^_^ and I bitched about that. IDK what even happened between you and t-murder/diva.

But yet again I'll say it. Let oblivion catch me r1ing and shooting. NOT dancing on a roof where they can CLEARLY shoot me (only a dumbass noob cant shoot someone off the roof who isn't holding r1) and throwing dynamiting campers over the wall ^_^ my ass dies A LOT and there's quite a few times I get highest kills and highest death rates in a match sometimes highest death rate over kills! I hit r1 I don't deny it ^_^ I also kill campers on my team. but I wasn't caught using r1 or camping ^_^ SO try harder...

actually it's not that hard I use R1 at least once a day especially in the first 2 matches I'm online. i gotta warm up I got an old brain and since I switch games a lot I got my controls mixed up ^_^ so I R1 to save my ass when I'm near death BUT I don't shoot from behind cover. It's vs a bunch of kids usually who don't care anyways :D hell I try to add about a quarter of them that get more than 15 kills on me.

I don't LITERALLY hate campers they bug me but I don't hate. Even if I say it I got a big mouth, i talk a lot, i joke A LOT MORE, and IDGAF how you play until you shit talk to me or my buddies ^_^ :smashfreakB:

So oblivion is producing false statements? To justify clips? I don't know OG kush for talking shit about camping only when people bitch to her about shit and then she'll bitch back. FOR EXAMPLE that rounds which oblivion was in they kept camping and camping and camping on that side. They had 2 people at one time behind our cart at the box and they kept deadeyeing us. It took a while to get rid of them so OG kush said she'd go there and wait anyways to keep them off because that's how we kept loosing the bag ^_^ AND SHE DID and I also hit r1 a few times that round to escape dying so damn much. However, OBLVION DID NOT EVEN CATCH ME DOING THAT :D :lmao: Unless they did but I moved to fast :smashfreakB:

I only know 3 girls who seriously hate on camping from what I've seen and K-Mac84 is one of them or least that's the idea I get.

4. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn, Persht RAGED! :hero:

5. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    I'm raging because I thought this was a LOL vid not a "EAT IT BITCHES" type of video and notice how I'm sticking up for OG? that's because she doesn't BS anyone I know of yet about her camping. She's straight up. IDK who samantha is I might've played with her but I don't know her.

On top of that the scene where Ariel was "camping" wasn't that big a friggin deal either! Holy shit she was walking to the end of the roof shot someone she saw and probably sometime after the clip was cut she jumped right off! Ariel kicks ass ^_^ on her feet more than from behind a wall. No use in hiding behind something with skills like that. She can pop campers she doesn't need a wall to pop a camper. She hasn't got to prove shit to mysterious oblivion.

Originally I might've just said nada for this at ALL but I was there for a few clips in this and I know from those clips how they're making it seem :lmao: so I gotta defend based off what I know ^_^ Especially now that I know this is an "EAT IT BITCH" type video.

Anyone who plays with Ones knows he doesn't give a rats ass anymore until someone trys to :smashfreakB: he's still cool and can play for sure but he just wants to play almost literally like stranger now! ^_^ It's a game and he knows it ^_^ he's still an all around great player even from behind a rock.

6. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Rage part 2

I don't think it's a "EAT IT BITCH" type of video, it's kind of like Hika_Zee's videos where he stabbed random people, it's intended for people to laugh at, y'know. The people that got knifed probably didn't come on here starting a big fucking deal over nothing.
    Anyway, lets not let this thread go to Group Therapy... :hijacked:

7. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL, yeah. It never fails... :hero:

8. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Another reason I'm raging is because 4 of you bitch asses think I'm oblivion and I got rage mail from you fuckers trying to say that it's fucked up since I know OG kush ones and most of the people on there.

For the record I probably couldn't film enough to even get this shit up nor would i do it like this.

AND in my case it was what it looked like I was throwing dynamite on top of a roof and jumping off. And a couple of clips they were sitting there not doing anything...... like at all...

In my definition of camping only a few of these counted as camping ^_^

9. FRED_FLINTSTONE3

FRED_FLINTSTONE3 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 2 / -0
    For anyone calling Persht a camper is dead wrong. I have never seen her camp. She is a str8 up player and regardless of how many people heading her way, she takes them own. She may die alot but shit no has a perfect score. If u ever seen her kills most them are str8 headshots. She is respected by the RDR Community ,and I would put her on my team before i would put alot of guy players on RDR.

10. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    I totally agree with u Fred.
    Persht would never camp even when her team would loose
    cause she's one of just a few persons I know here who really
    doesn't take the game that serious. She just doesn't give a fuck
    if she's winning or loosing cause she's playing to have fun!

right P:ershit:?

11. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    I know LOL I should've just made my post there but I'm chill now. I retract my statement about who i thought it was earlier. i think this actually might be remingtons_1 because oblivion told k-mac something that remingtons_1 stated last time he was on here complaining about onesonly. He also has tons of accounts and he has stated that too. I'm cool with him too but damn dude if it was rems *evil eye*

THANKS Fredddd I don't know if I got respect from everyone but I'd certainly like to try at it :D

correcto Mr. RRS187 but I have "camped" but i tend to do it when I'm alone or in the new maps like blackwater. Still even then it's not so bad like usamabinheadshot(hall of shamer). Even then I have issues doing it because I SUCK at camping I don't get headshots and i get stuck on boxes. I even get stuck when im not R1ing I just can't get off boxes... >.> the_baroness has seen me get stuck a few times I think. I remember her laughing at me... or was that kittykat... fucking laughing at me :lmao:

12. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    its hoodystrings - now it all makes sense right?

13. HoodyStringz

HoodyStringz Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    if i did all that id take credit for it believe that! and i would've rather got you chrome then any of them lol

14. dallastrekkie

dallastrekkie Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    ooh! i'm in a video! never saw my name in red before! sweet! I wasn't camping - I was praying! lord help me kill these bastards! ha!

15. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Praying! :wow: :lmao: :D

16. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

OuttLaw_Cassidy3 The Noob after RRS187

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    Scarlett is never gonna finish this second vid if he/she doesn't get online.

17. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Well they told me they said they were going to make another account to catch people :reporter: agessss ago but as the clues seem to go nowhere so does anything else they say. My sources say they're hoping to catch "suspicious" activity as in lagging/glitches/modders but IDK how they're going to really prove that haha

18. AE86slider84

AE86slider84 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Shit catch me and im gonna fuck them.wit my rifle

19. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

OuttLaw_Cassidy3 The Noob after RRS187

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    They might as well too many ppl know Scarlett looks for camping but "suspicious" activity lol that should be great to look for.

20. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Well i know i was having some fun with them last time i ran into them and that LT posse. I saw scarlett and immediately hit r1 and then got up and hit r1 then i danced around with my fists out ^_^ And I know some of the LT but there's two people who there in that session with me that I recognized but I'm not sure if they're LT members. I can't just ask the LT people so I have to just keep guessing!

And I guess all the males on my friendslist... SO I don't have them added. So them saying ones and I would've known had we not deleted scarlett was probably BS. I even guessed the recent deleted ones. So either they haven't been on to see that I've deleted them or they're just lying.