1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ScarletOblivion's Video

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Persht, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    LOL yea that's one of my many secret ways to get kills, it didn't take me long to master it neither

2. OIDACRA

OIDACRA Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    You MUST teach me your technique so I too may follow in the footsteps of campvettezR1-13, The Chumpion!

3. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Why thank u very much lol, I give u props for being able to swallow ur pride and admit defeat and accept the truth. Yes I'll always stab u one way or the other. I hold the record for mastering the "against all odds" knife kill challenges and also for being able to master such a difficult task so quickly in just that little time that I was practicing it.

4. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

OuttLaw_Cassidy3 The Noob after RRS187

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    Hey Corvette I'm stabbing you quickly so you will not be put in the second installment.

5. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    LOL don't worry, you'll get above average one day. You're still learning so don't sweat it. XD

6. Hyperkiwibro

Hyperkiwibro Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yay I made it into the video. I pop out from behind some boxes and nail Scarlett. Lol

7. G-I-JEZUS

G-I-JEZUS Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 6 / -0
    me in there once in tezoro but i dunno, i think i was still kinda newish, not new but i dunno ive never really been a camper and as of now i cant stand it, my scores in the campers match really shows it lol

8. M123456789101314

M123456789101314 Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i can honestly say that, i have have never used r1 in rdr since i've been playing.. which ain't as long as alot of people on this game.. But ScarletOblivion's Video just don't make sense!! why would you post this to personally attack people, i think... But i was in a session with ScarletOblivion once. It was stephen,samantha and i on the same team. He/she sent a friend request as soon as we came in. so i knew what he/she was trying. So before the match i said, why don't you put this video on you tube. He/she got absolutely destroyed.. then he/she msg'd saying i was using rapid fire, but i got 26kills 24 headshots and 12 of those where on scarletoblivion. then he/she said ' i know you' your a roof camper. then he msg'd ok,u ain't 'a roof camper'.. so i know i'm a average player on rdr, so what does that make scarlet?

9. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    ive played with scarlett alot and never made the cut - FFS!!!!

10. MuertosRojos

MuertosRojos Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I don't understand this? Oh showing the mad skillz of people, Scarlett something you hypocrite! All the good players love super posses, I guess its by any means neccessary right?

11. retarded_monkey

retarded_monkey speacial delivery

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Stephen Millan camping is what keep RDR gang matches alive & kicking

that dude couldn't shoot Oprah's ass he's so shit

i just throw my shit at him & he dies - good video

Stephen BUSTED camping - lol

12. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

OuttLaw_Cassidy3 The Noob after RRS187

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    Good Job on the video, Hoody :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    Yup she has confirmed it was her..well thats it then. Rdr's biggest mystery confirmed :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +358 / 1 / -0
    hahaahahahaaaa more of my endless epic laughing XD hahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

15. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Everybody who bet against me fucking pay biatches.

• Like Like x 1
  16. mtommytwo2

mtommytwo2 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +62 / 1 / -0
    well iam not there

17. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4

• Like Like x 1
  19. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    Copyright sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Lol why are we still talking about this old video? It SUUUCKS Lmao, like we don't know already know that some people who claim to hate campers camp themselves sometimes. Clearly I was just too Great to be captured on video.:dancelessons:

• Like Like x 1