1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Major Rockstar Games Title Expected in 2015

Discussion in 'News' started by Persht, May 13, 2014.

1. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    Take Two Interactive announced that Rockstar Games will be releasing a major title this fiscal year (around March 31st, 2015) for next gen consoles, Xbox One and Playstation 4. There is no word on what title will be arriving. Rockstar Games does not usually attend E3 but many are expecting to at least hear murmurs about what the title may be. Some may speculate that this is a port of GTA V to the next gen consoles but there is no confirmation on that. If anyone has followed the release of more recent Rockstar game titles you would know they release from mid Spring to early Summer, GTA V is an exception. I am certain this will be a new title and not a port of an existing titlw like GTA V.

Could this be the first sign of the next Red Dead? Only time will tell! Keep your fingers crossed!

Source Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ro...ps4-xbox-one-game-by-march-2015/1100-6419610/

2. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    Just another game , loads of big titles on PS4 way before this. I unlike most Rdr ppl don't live for one game to come out on a system because it was the only game they played non stop or were decent at .......

But for the Hardcore rdr fan boys and fan girls it may be the news they wanted to hear for so long lol

3. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    Not to be captain obvious here but we are a red dead forum. So it is not as simple as just saying "it is just another game" for us lol. News like this is what many members will probably get a little hyped over. Red Dead Redemption was a great game and looking forward to a 3rd installment in the red dead series is nothing to be ashamed of. Clearly everyone has different games to play but this game here ties as all together here and that is what we prefer to talk about.

Besides the next gen consoles need the help imo. I think infamous was overhyped and all thr other stuff released is just "ok". Probably nothing I will remember years from now lol. I strongly believe it is why Sony is even bothering with more indie games. No one wants to look like a console that released too early but in reality I think both consoles should have released later. Crappy or ok games with pretty pictures does not cut it for me lol

FYI it is totally possible the next Rockstsr game is not RD. Agent went dead a long while ago but maybe they were waiting for next gen. Could br Bully or Midnight Club too. Tons of possibilities but I am hoping for RDR out of all of them.

4. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    Well when it comes out and IF, which i doubt very much as there is only 7 million PS4 consoles sold world wide so far and i can't see a new RDR out by then. As the last Rdr was 6 years in development. But who knows!!!

But when it does come out, i'll turn my attention to it. MGSV GZ's is the best game on PS4, but its only the prologue as the full game won't be out until 2015 or even 2016......

5. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    It's not an IF it's a WHEN lol. The CEO already confirmed that there will be another Red Dead, but gave no further details. He confirmed this in a few interviews last year.

6. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,696 / 25 / -0
    Meh, you are all wrong it will be Rockstar's sequel to "Table Tennis"! :cbgrin: