1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Rumor: Red Dead 3 Possible E3 Reveal Planned Leaked

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by LAnoobgamer3, Mar 17, 2016.

1. LAnoobgamer3

LAnoobgamer3 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Gaming News site FragHero.com has just leaked possible information on the next installment in the Red Dead series. It's possible (rumored) that at this year's E3 convention the next Red Dead game is to be announced.

FragHero.com also let us in on their anonymous email that was sent to them spilling, even more, information. The email suggested that the game has been in development for the past 4 years and its rumored to be titled as Red Dead Redemption 2: Legends of the West and a possible release date of Fall 2017. Along with small development details; such as being able to play as more than one playable character and would feature a much bigger open world than the last Red Dead title.

Full FragHero Article: http://fraghero.com/rumor-red-dead-redemption-2-details-leaked-e3-reveal-planned/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,620 / 85 / -6
    I'm not trying to insult FragHero in anyway but they've been grabbing for attention to grow their news site for a long time. They started out as a meme's page on facebook and gradually moved on to creating website. Now he has a news site FragHero which pretty much writes click bate material for the gaming world. I don't consider any of his information reputable as of yet and he pretty much is reiterating what everyone else has been rumoring for a while. He fishes the reddit.com world a lot for this information. I wouldn't be surprised that he picked this information in pieces from reddit.

The spin on Rockstar being at E3... I can't find a legit confirmation. Take-Two has ALWAYS been at E3 or at least a majority of the time. Mostly showing off their latest NBA 2Kx and games outside of Rockstar. You can search most articles for Rockstar being at E3 2016 and the spin is "Rockstar's PARENT COMPANY will be at E3 2016 in force" lol.

I don't doubt people from Rockstar have been to E3 to reveal information about games they're making. There are many interviews and meetings that general attendees may not attend. You likely have to work for extremely reputable magazines. Fall 2017 is just a timeline that makes sense.

This is why I didn't post this as news. He essentially compiled everything stated in the past few years and slapped a name on it. If it's true than I'm more than happy to get the next RD! We know RD has been confirmed in development and on the way from CEO himself. We don't know the story, the timeline, or anything else for sure.

I'll be at E3 this year, so it'll be exiciting IF Rockstar is there, but I doubt it.

3. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,620 / 85 / -6
    I do always want to add that two huge game booths dropped out. If I remember right it's Activision, EA, and Disney. I've been to E3 3 years in a row and I tell you those guys had quite a bit of floor space. With that being said I'm sure E3 organizers are trying to get other companies to fill the space. EA was always a very very popular booth for games. Disney was great but I mostly feel people went towards them for the free stuff you would get. Activision always gives out unique E3 only skylander toys and the line would sometimes be longer than the most anticipated titles of the year lol.

SO now that those 3 HUGE line guys aren't there.... E3 organizers need something else or someone else! Why not get Take-Two to go in full force? Pitch them an offer they can't refuse. So with that being said... WHY NOT try to get Rockstar to go? They have little need to do this in all honesty, but they have changed their minds for 2016. Only time will tell. I'm sure we'll get official confirmation a week or two before E3 2016, iffff rockstar will be there.

4. LAnoobgamer3

LAnoobgamer3 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    The article did seem a bit "out there", it surprised me how rapid the news flew around in the gaming community (most noticeably Reddit, The Know, IGN) I had no idea about Frag once being a meme website, however if all this was just for publicity so their website can get more eyes than it worked. I did read up on Take-Two being present at this year's E3 event, however, doubt Rockstar would make an appearance. Some news of the next RDR game at E3 would be sweet.

I'll keep an eye out for any update or comment from Rockstar. Also, you've gone to E3 three years in a row!!! Geez Persht that's amazing, hopefully, one day I'll get to go one day that's if L.A. doesn't finally closed down the convention center and move the event to Vegas, I fear that might happen one day.

Also sorry about content in the article, if you think it's in bad taste for most likely being false, I wouldn't mind you deleting it.

Thanks!

5. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,620 / 85 / -6
    No no its still "news" he just makes come off really serious. I only added my two cents on the situation and his history. He did compile rumors and even now he is posting here and there about rdr on his Facebook memes page lol.

Feel free to share most anything. It is just rumor until it actually happens lol. Zelnick, the CEO, said GTA V would get single player dlc... Then a year later everyone was like "no we never said that!" Haha. For all we know the major news will be GTA related. GTA online is REALLY bringing in $$$ for them... Even after all this time.

I just want red dead already or a friggin remaster!!!

6. Ariel_Massacre

Ariel_Massacre Super Human Zombie

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    Take me with you! Haha.

Also "I just want Red Dead or a friggin remaster!!!"
    I miss the game so much and although I would PREFER a new one sooner than later, a remaster would be amazing right now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ItsJames00

ItsJames00 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't Think RDR 3 will be announced this year. There are lots of rumours regarding the releasing of RDR 3.Everyone you know Rockstar games now going to release RDR 2 but now this game has been postpone and now released in 2018. According to http://rdr3reddeadredemption.com/ this game will be comes 2023 (Expected). its has no officially announced Yet that when RDR 3 is comeing for releasing. So its has no doubt to say that It is just rumours.