1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Invisible Glitch

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by PunisherNY187, Oct 2, 2011.

1. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    I know everything about RDR .. but what the fuck is the invisible glitch .. I seen marqyboy doin it and seen a video of yohannredemption doin it.. How do they do that??? this is the one thing I don't understand in RDR..

2. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    i'm working on finding out, i know what it is , just not how to do it

3. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    that's what I'm saying.. marqyboy was on my team and I seen him walking into the side of building getting kills (then I team Killed him until he left the session) but I wonder how the fuck you do that..

4. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,620 / 85 / -6
    IDK but there was a way on near mcfarlenes to drop under the map and kill people. Youtube: God Mode glitch Red Dead Redemption. I ONLY ASSUME they were using these glitches when they were available. Almost every "drop/exit" point I knew of now drops you into a portal and respawns you nearby.

IF they are not using these glitches they modified their game save to remove buildings and objects. Popular for FPS on the computer ;) The effect is similar to when boxes/crates don't appear on your maps but for some people it does.

Not saying all glitches/drops have been patched because I haven't gone through the entire god awful list but... that's all I knew. I've never tried them in Gang matches though. Usually you can drop in where there's cracks in the walls where you can kinda see through them before running into them.

There was also a method with a horse... which I never was able to do past the 3rd try *assume it was fixed*