1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike's Rap #2

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Hero-Gabriel, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    I know what you meant and I know where you're going to take this. :sigh1::sigh1::sigh1::sigh1::sigh1:

2. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Obviously you didn't. I asked a question. :hero:

3. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Mike_Craig/AceProStAR <b>The Sexiest Bitch on Red Dead</b>

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    I really hope that your "no more shit talk" isn't directed at me. Considering that these losers were on here talkin shit about me while I was banned, but no one said shit to them. Matter of fact, I'm tired of having to decipher 'general comments' to guess what is meant for me and what isn't. From now on, anything directed at me better have my name on it if anyone wants me to take notice.

Is this gonna be a no shit talk site? Or is it just gonna be a no-negative-talk site? Whatever it is, you better make sure u get your mods on board before you expect anyone else to follow.

4. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Nope I was waiting for you to reply to it and then wanted to end it there okayyzzz

5. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    why end it? what's that gonna accomplish?

6. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    And what will be accomplished by carrying on? You guys can carry it on elsewhere :shrug:

7. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Uhhh, shouldn't people still be able to comment on my video if they want?
    Like I said, if you don't want people talking shit on here, then talk to your mods FIRST!

8. KittyKAT15234

KittyKAT15234 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +650 / 9 / -2
    i dont want to clean up either of ur brains from the ground, but it seems we are going down that path

9. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    1st off, not at my mom's house, sorry
    2nd, not in a kitchen, sooo... wrong again
    3rd, why u so worried about my present employment situation?
    4th, are u really criticizing me when u came on a videogame website to try and talk shit to me?
    5th, I think I've seen u camping your ass off on RDR, u play like more of a little girl than most little girls I know.
    And last, but certainly not least, thanks for takin time to watch my video, now get off my genitailia, it's not for you[/QUOTE]

1st off, not talkin shit about ya just annoyed by ur rappin
    2nd, it is a kitchen(unless u have cabinets in ur bedroom)
    3rd,where else would i criticize it.i dont have ur phone nmbr.
    4th,i have neva seen u in rdr b4 but if u think i camp 1 lil bit,i challenge u to prove it or even find someone who will back that b.s. up.
    5th and certainly not least i am not worried about ur employment,just have to break it to u ur not gonna make it in the rap buisness.lol

10. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Mike, we can't talk shit on here because those of us that don't speak senseless BS and hurt peoples feelings, well... we sort of get Percia in trouble. Apparently she gets real life threats for every shit talking post we make. Lets keep it on the D/L now, lol. :hero:

11. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    1st off, not talkin shit about ya just annoyed by ur rappin
    2nd, it is a kitchen(unless u have cabinets in ur bedroom)
    3rd,where else would i criticize it.i dont have ur phone nmbr.
    4th,i have neva seen u in rdr b4 but if u think i camp 1 lil bit,i challenge u to prove it or even find someone who will back that b.s. up.
    5th and certainly not least i am not worried about ur employment,just have to break it to u ur not gonna make it in the rap buisness.lol[/QUOTE]

?? lol if I'm right, I believe he actually did it just to entertain ppl and not to try to pretend he can rap. And what's the point of staying here and criticizing it? If it's annoying then don't watch it, I didn't exactly say I thought he was good at rappin, I just thought it was pretty funny.

12. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    okay lol settle down folks

13. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    pershit!!!!

14. Werda94

Werda94 BadBoyz4LifeMark

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    thats what u call a rap?! really? :hero:

15. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    ?? lol if I'm right, I believe he actually did it just to entertain ppl and not to try to pretend he can rap. And what's the point of staying here and criticizing it? If it's annoying then don't watch it, I didn't exactly say I thought he was good at rappin, I just thought it was pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

he did it to entertain people?? well he did! I thought i was watching Americas funniest home videos. when some white boy from utah or whereva hes from starts rappin in the kitchen to vanilla ice then he has to be prepared for some critisizm.mabye some people liked it???lol. not everyone is gonna.he said it himself that he wanted comments on it,ya cant think they r all gonna b good comments!

16. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    I don't know what u consider talkin shit, but ur first comment was shit talkin.. just a lil FYI
    It's a room next to a kitchen, but it's used as an office soooo... yea.
    If ur annoyed by it, don't watch it, just try to stay off my dick.
    oooohhhh a RDR challenge from some lame ass nobody, u know u camp, no sense to lie about it.
    U must be worried about me, cuz not only did u watch my video, and comment on it, u came back to see what else was said. Thanks for all the attention though. :mikecraig:

17. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0

Actually it was just a joke, but if you can do better I'd love to see it

18. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    yea i did it to entertain people, and if u don't know me then why u so hell bent on tryin to talk shit? why u tryin to bring race into it too? I didn't know it mattered if i was white, black, yellow, red, orange, or purple, i made a video to make my friends laugh... and they did. If you're so annoyed with it then keep it movin son. I don't expect everyone to like it, especially haters like u. I just didn't expect u to take so much time out of your life to give me attention.

19. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WHY U MAD BRO? :hero:
    LMAO, I'd just like to see more people making videos instead of saying "that's shit man", haha. Kinda makes you look like a HO!

20. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    WOW! 3 posts in a row.if ur gonna be that sensative about ur lil video and get bent when someone dosnt like it then keep that shit where it belongs,in the shower with the video phone turned off.lol and i made 1 comment and am just replyin to ur 7000 posts.and its ok ur a white boy.im a white boy too.it just looked funny u vannila icing in ur kitchen with ur flowbee haircut.im not hating on u, i have no reason. i made my comment about the video and that should be it but u come back with all that lil girl,camper,lame ass nobody,lyin bullshit then im gonna respond to that crap.ill end it with that but if ya still hurtin and want to keep it goin thats cool,im here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.