1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike's Rap #2

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Hero-Gabriel, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    woooooooooow! Lmfao.
    Let the flames: Begiiiiiiiin!!!

2. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Mike_Craig/AceProStAR <b>The Sexiest Bitch on Red Dead</b>

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    I know you're here, u'll always be here. If not you, then someone like you. Hater Nigga marry Hater Bitches and have Hater Kids..... named GayDog

3. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    lmfao.my kids aren't haters yet but im teachin them day by day.they are learning ,be ready in no time! wifey..yes hater! hates everybody even me.thats why she wouldnt let me name the kids "gaydog".i tried

4. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Lesson in not being a hater - If you are saying negative shit about someone you don't know, u might be a hater.

5. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Omg then plzzzz try to do make one yourself bada$$, I would love to see that. LOL

6. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
  7. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    Not hating on you mike, just gave my opinion , i thought your rap was crap, do i want to try and be a rapper? no, did i spit some words for pyro? yes....i give u 5 points for putting your self out there for critisizm , good for you....but just because a few people do not like it does not mean were haters....i get criticized all the time for my hof/hos yet i know its people's opinion and dont consider them haters and i don't reply with hate words or try to attack them, i talk to them civilized and as an adult...so again sorry if my comment or my opinion hurt your feelings....take it easy homie

8. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  9. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0

Don't try and talk to me all civilized right now and act like you're so much more mature ShadowRaven. If you feel the need to critisize, go ahead, but don't try to act all grown up when u know ur just hatin. My feelings aren't hurt by your weak ass opinion. And I'm not gonna "tailor" what I say in front of everyone to try and make myself sound smart. I am who and what I am, and don't need to pretend to be anyone or anything else. I find it funny how you claimed you didn't care if I came back on here in the "Should Mike's Ban be Lifted" Poll. But if that was really true, you wouldn't have voted for me not to be allowed back. DUMB ASS! I know you and your weak ass mod/admin friends are just gonna delete this so I don't even feel the need to keep it PC. If all of you can do and say what you want on here then i will do the same and just make all of you prove me right on how bias this site really is. Oh yea, one more thing, you still don't get it about the HOF, nobody was hating on you, just the whack ass system it was based on. Thanks, later ladies.

10. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Good Shit Crome. Way to get out there and do some shit man. Much respect for having the balls to do something instead of just chillin in the "shadows" tryin to look cool by talkin bout others from the dark and lonely oblivion known as your room... Right Johnny???

11. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    This post got deleted by RRS187 :lmao:

I like reading all the fights on that forum haha pls go on.
    I think now its Jaydogs turn then Corvette has to answer and Hero
    has to throw something in and then its Shadows or Mikes turn again
    so pls wait :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

12. Werda94

Werda94 BadBoyz4LifeMark

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    some fucking retards still dont understand that english isnt my first language. :lmao: so why I should make a german rap and nobody understand it ?! :lmao: #smartasses

13. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    YAWN!!! Go to bed little kid #ChildPlease

14. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    See again you want to insult or rant about some1 having an opinion, sure i dont care if you come back or do, it means nothing to me either way, but because i said my opinion you want to insult or start with name calling.. why because some people have different opinion's than your's or they could care less about you ? I COULD SIT HERE AND CALL YOU EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK ,TRYING TO ACT ALL BAD ASS , BUT i won't because in the end all it does it look foolish and immature,like a smart ass little kid with no respect....so i tried to explain to you i have an opinon and i will state my opinion even if you don't like it, because i am a man and will do as i please child....so rant on if you will....again sorry if my opinion hurt you so bad to make u wanna thro insults...have a great and happy day , just having fun out here i am i am....and again having and speaking your opinion is not hating , if i were to throw insults and name calling then i would be hating like u do...learn the difference ok player....so peace 2 u

15. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    If you are so wise and mature then why feel the need to erase posts on threads when there is nothing wrong being said? Only because it was a difference in opinion other than yours. But yet, you'll leave up all kinds of inappropriate material about someone that you're not friends with (THAT IS WHAT BEING BIAS IS) I don't care what your opinion about me is, but if you want to talk shit about what I do at least have the sack to do your own, and be ready to hear my opinion on your comments. Seeing as how if you're so mature, maybe you would practice the "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" rule. But no, you'll continue to make smart ass comments yourself, then respond in a condecending manner like you're more grown up than that. All the while you'll be lobbying secretly behind your moderator status trying as franticly as possible to abuse your undeserving authority. Normally when I get called a kid, I'm quick to point out that I'm older than whoever, but it feels more like a compliment coming from from a dust old raven like yourself. Stay in the shadows old man, the bright light of "Truth" will hurt your sensitve old eyes.

16. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Thread closed. Start a new thread for the video. KEEP ALL BS OUT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.