1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired of grinding for cash on RDR 2?

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by Chinny-againny, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +217 / 27 / -1
  2. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +217 / 27 / -1
    Well I tried it and it didn't work for me.....at least I got a 500 dollar gold bar though that I didn't know was there. I upgraded the camp and now I have the fast travel map.....I think I have put around 12 hours into this game so far and only managed to get through 23%. Supposedly there is 60 hours or more of game play....

3. deacon_frost

deacon_frost Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Apparently, it doesn't work any longer. That's what I've read anyway. I'm at about 28% and have put in a good chunk of time. I've done a lot of side stuff.

4. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +217 / 27 / -1
    Same here.....just enjoying the ride....some days I'll play for 2 hours and not have even completed a mission...just buying stuff....random encounters...bandit camps, selling stuff.....got a stagecoach last night randomly when i tried to help the guy out who was getting robbed he just ran away so I looted the thing and then sold it lol.....I also had a weird encounter with a couple in a cabin who were I think brother and sister but were acting like they wanted to have a threesome? I won't spoil it but if you come across these two it's pretty funny.....make sure to go in the cabin when they invite you in and do everything.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. deacon_frost

deacon_frost Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Have you been to the pig farm? I've heard people talk about it online. They say it's some weird stuff!!!

6. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +217 / 27 / -1
    NO not yet I'll look out for it unless it's the one on the legendary gunslinger missions in which case I have completed it.

7. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +217 / 27 / -1
    Just realized yes I have been to the PIG Farm that people are talking about online...just did not realize it was a pig farm since I came by it at night.....funny little side adventure.....I did everything that common sense told me not to which made it more fun. Let me know if you find it! I actually stumbled across it early in the game while I was actually trying to follow a trail of smoke to a bandit camp....