1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOD/ADMIN complaint/abuses

Discussion in 'News' started by KittyKAT15234, Oct 18, 2011.

1. KittyKAT15234

KittyKAT15234 Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +650 / 9 / -2
    After a lot of thought and deliberation, and a lot of complaints against the mods of rd.us. I have decided to take on the responsibility to read your complaints you may have with any specific moderators or administrators whom you believe may be abusing their "powers".

please message me with specific issues you have witnessed along with the specific moderator/administrators name.

please, relevant info will be appreciated.

i dont want people messaging me about how a mod camped on them in a match the other day. this has to do with deletion of posts and other things you think may not deserve to be deleted.

PLEASE, private message me with your complaints, relevance is appreciated.

If you have hard evidence on the spot, ie screenshots, possible unneeded deleted posts, etc. i will hand it to persht and she will give the final approval to delete said mod/admin.

if you dont feel comfortable messaging ME in particular about this issue, you can always message persht. I will, to the best of my abilities, be as fair as possible with this.

keep in mind, the admins/mods are innocent until proven guilty and I must give them the benefit of the doubt, after all they were made mods for a reason.

(DO NOT POST YOUR COMPLAINTS IN THIS THREAD (I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM HERE). POST COMPLAINTS IN MY PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX)

(PS. I DONT WANT COMPLAINTS OF ISSUES THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS FROM THIS DATE FORWARD WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED)

thank you
    (just want to try and please as many people as i can)

2. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    not a complaint just a comment:it seems that more shit starts when u "mods" try to get in the middle of issues between people than there was in the first place. So why not do what u did with Hero,myself and vette that time? if it gets too heated,close the thread and give it its own thread and let it just play out.everyone will get it off thier chest and it will end on its own eventually and nobody is mad at anybody(exept 4 the 2 arguing in the first place).sometimes people r less mad at the end of that cuz at least they feel like they got to defend themselves and or say whats on thier mind.

3. Mike_Craig/AceProStAR

Mike_Craig/AceProStAR <b>The Sexiest Bitch on Red Dead</b>

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    You won't be able to please everyone Kitty, it's almost pointless to try. But I do give u mad props for the effort.

4. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't understand why we have the option to make a thread about any random topic, just to have it closed when somebody's(mostly a mod/admin) talked about. :hero:

5. OIDACRA

OIDACRA Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    i'd like to file a formal complaint against all the complainers :(
    also to said complainers, please take the hurt out of your butt and get over it. Much appreciated! :D

6. StephenMillan-RKC

StephenMillan-RKC Ace of Klownz

Ratings Received:
    +162 / 3 / -0
    @ the end of the day, is there a point to complaining about a mod/admin, i don't think so they'll just close whichever threads/delete whichever posts they want it's the way it's always been and always will be, whats the difference between a mod/admin being biased to the H.O.S/H.O.F voters being biased u can't complain about it when u do it urself, JUST SAYIN

7. PunisherNY187

PunisherNY187 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 7 / -0
    I agree...

Attached Files:

8. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    am i winning?

9. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    TWINNING! :awesome:

10. KittyKAT15234

Ratings Received:
    +650 / 9 / -2
    ill look into it O! lol

11. KittyKAT15234

Ratings Received:
    +650 / 9 / -2
    as for the rest of you. you can complain about every little step i take to help YOU out that is fine. i wont take offense. this may b the only chance to actually fix the problem that exists on the site.

thank you have a nice day

12. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    The one and only problem on this site has been about the fact that people's opinion differ, which lead to bickering, ranting, and lots of name calling, and when that happens mods and admin. step in and try to control the issue by deleting people's rude and sometimes wacked out statement's...and then those people jump all over the mods and call them biased and bitches because they delete post that are off topic, or post that have turned into a brawl or they delete to try to end the nonsense quickly and to dissolve it...And god forbid a mod stands up for themselves , if they do then they are labeled biased bitches abusing their power....example with my hof/hos...all i wanted was to give a little appreciation to some great players and to have some activity going on here, and most get that, but their are some that flame and rant about every step i make because they think that it is rigged and i control everything and i am unbiased and every time i make any threads these same people have to rave about it and stay negative and even try to insult , i my self do not like or agree with other threads , but i respect other people's opinion and try to not rave about it, yes i might give my opinion and then walk away , and even doing that gets these people pissed as if i am not allowed to have an opinion...so in short{which this post is not,lol}" People need to learn to respect other people's opinion even if they do not agree"

13. KittyKAT15234

Ratings Received:
    +650 / 9 / -2
    its not just about post deletions....there are other things too. thats why i dont want someone messaging me about how they dont like how this mod/admin acted just cuz they had an opinion about something. shadow, i wont even consider investigating complaints like that. i do not believe i will be seeing a lot of relevant issues with this, prolly a lot of ranting that will not be further investigated though.

this has nothing to do with HOS/HOF. i just want specific issues that people are complaining about. all ive been hearing is mods/admins are bias. with no real examples as to how....this will clear the air of what is going on, i promise you shadow

14. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,620 / 85 / -6
    I did this for a long while and people kept thinking I was getting rid of their stuff. People could not always find where the topic was moved. We also lost a lot of traffic during the more heated moments because it seemed to run the site.

You guys have PSN/Facebook/myspace/twitter/cell phones etc to go argue about things.

People don't just defend themselves here they keep going on and on. I understand maybe once or twice to make a statement but we've had threads go on for 46 pages *hoody thread*

15. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1

Ok Kitty i know u got this under control, its in good hands :fing02:

16. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    omg - i cant beleive people can just give an opinion on a forum

its bloody outragious i reckon

bring on the new world order - that'll shut you all the fuck up :)