1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who are the most improved players on rdr?

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by M123456789101314, Nov 1, 2011.

1. M123456789101314

M123456789101314 Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here's an interesting thread, that i don't think has been raised or addressed, but i'm fairly new to this website.. so in your unbiased opinions. who do you think are the most improved players on rdr...

It's interesting to see what the rdr community thinks on this one....

Here's a list of a few players i play with or agaisnt that i think have improved to even better players than what they already are:

1.teambrwnbear/BearLeeLegal916
    2.Slumpbusters
    3.Smbdysgetnshot
    4.Koolasice619
    5.Mike Craig
    6.M123456789101314 (have to include me) remember all donations to M1averageplayer.com so i can afford better classes to learn how to play rdr..

2. DooDoo

DooDoo OG: Original Gluesniffer

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    I'd have to say anyone that plays this game on a regular basis improves somewhat. I've yet to see any people I play regularly get worse.

But to name names, there's a guy I often play named "chinnyandling" who used to get owned left and right, but now after a few months playing against him, I see him finishing in the top 3 in shootouts most of the time. He dosen't camp or whine/bitch on the mic, he's legit.

3. M123456789101314

M123456789101314 Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Excellent point, but don't you think, like in real life!! some people are always better than other's and that's just the way it is/depending on all types of different things. But getting back to the subject, in rdr some people are just outstanding at it, then there's the players who do play on regular basis, now try to do the DREADED 360 spin, so they changing there different way of playing to adapt to the new style of play to suit rdr... that's what i think.... alot of people say the gaming is nearly done, but i don't think that yet......

4. OldGravity

OldGravity Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Maybe it's a shared account - the first time you played this person, Chinny was holding the controller, and the next time it was Ling?

I haven't seen people get worse I guess, but I have played against people that I thought were amazing, then I run into them in a month and I destroy them, or I realize that they play incredibly cheaply (something I had no idea about when I first started). So I definitely know some players who have not been progressing even the slightest bit between the first time I played them and the most recent.

Also, of all the top leaderboard people against whom I've played, I've been shocked at how unskilled they are. I know, the leaderboard only counts how often you play, not how good you are, but I just figured that after playing that many thousands of games, these players would have to have gained a lot of skill. Most of the people on this forum (myself excluded) are far better players than the top leaderboard people.

5. M123456789101314

M123456789101314 Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here's M1's reply to your thread (i respect your opinion, and you make some very good points) but if you want answer's then here's the one and only answer to it........

Theres a good few people on the leaderboards who i've played agaisnt or played with who are very very VERY skilled players. here's the names of them in the top 40 leaderboards list:

Shadowraven9
    samhain7930
    Werda94
    Stephenmillan
    BVBkev09
    Fupa_V2point0
    John112083

so if they these players i mentioned ain't got skill, then can the real players with skill, please STAND UP!!!!

but there are many players who are not in the top 10 or 20 who are the best players in rdr, but everyone has there opinion regarding who those players are.......... but this is a totally true and unbiased opinion.......brought to you by M1............ NEXT!!!

6. OldGravity

OldGravity Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I haven't played with most of those guys, but I don't doubt that they are very skilled. The ones in your list with whom I have played are indeed very good. The people I'm talking about are not people you mentioned, but I don't want to stir up flames so I'm not trying to name names.

7. M123456789101314

M123456789101314 Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i think i know who you are going to say............

8. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

OuttLaw_Cassidy3 The Noob after RRS187

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    I don't usually get astounded by alot of players but Others-Team-MVP used to camp with deadeye and struggle with headshots when I first met her but now she's a pretty solid player she kind of shocked me with how much she improved and now she is usually playing better than alot of ppl in the session hell sometimes she's doing just as good as me and I'm a noob ;)

And I hope koolasice has improved because last time I heard he did he faced me 1v1 and I won by a large margin so if he did then good because I like playing with the guy.

9. M123456789101314

M123456789101314 Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Koolasice has greatly improved, played with him quite a bit during the early session's. that's in the morning where i live in ireland. he's from california, or lives there? i think he said to me.......

10. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    That's good to hear, Koolasice is a noob no more, And yeah he lives in California.

11. JOEY-X-RIOT

JOEY-X-RIOT Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +36 / 2 / -0
    Cassidy i gota say u have improved 1 hell of a lot since i 1st started playin with u bro

12. M123456789101314

M123456789101314 Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    how can he improve? he's a noob, noobs don't get better. they just stay in noob land........ haaa, lol. being serious for a sec. i'll give cassidy credit tho, he's a very good player...... played with him quite alot during the summer/he's on my list of best rdr players..... sending me msg's when i asked who he was on his reddeadnoob account.. his reply was ' i'm just a noob' what next......

13. JOEY-X-RIOT

JOEY-X-RIOT Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +36 / 2 / -0
    hahaha funny shit bro he'll always be a noob especially on that account lol but no when i 1st started playin him months ago around about the time he 1st started playin the game i think, when he used his shamzstarr account, i used 2 destroy him every game in FFA's but when i last played him on his outtlaw account, this was after not playin him 4 a while, i could barely keep up with him. so fair play man.

14. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    who gives a flying fuck

• Give a Beer Give a Beer x 1
  15. G-I-JEZUS

G-I-JEZUS Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 6 / -0
    hey where am i? i was complete shit at first, i was shit 4 months ago, n now look, ive gone positive like 9 times now!! i even got a 7 kill streak once, i got a new high score of 18-16!!! thats good for me

16. ShadowRaven9

ShadowRaven9 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    Yeah when i first met outlaw on his 1st account{bobhit57} he really sucked and was only good at camping, but since he has changed his account to outlaw cassidy, he has really stepped up his game and turned beast mode on us all...and also got to say really groovy turned from a good player into a great player , koolasice has gotten alot better as well, don't forget about that pyro guy, he went from average to almost good player overnight,lmao....and as for myself, well i'm hitting my prime and only getting better,hahahaha, only took me a year& half to accomplish this headshot thing every1 is talking about....in the spirit world now my fellow reddeaders

17. crome44caliber

crome44caliber A Lesbian in a Man's Body

Ratings Received:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    cykotrene is alot better i reckon

seen him recently & he wasn't on a roof

and had good scores

18. jaydog7714

jaydog7714 Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 1 / -0
    nah man cytokrene still sucks.w/o deadeye he would neva get a kill. i fuck him up so bad almost every time i play against him.even when he gets kills none of them (litarally none) of them r headshots.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Ace-Hoe-StAr
    BoMbAy_GuRl
    MiZZpiNKusHkiLLa
    eric36125
    xPrince_Mvpx

• Like Like x 1
  20. OuttLaw_Cassidy3

Ratings Received:
    +171 / 3 / -0
    Thanks for the mention guys...
    A player who could be mentioned for this is Starlin100.

• Like Like x 1